Anybody recently started with a similar weight of around 14st12?!

Nikki-G

Hey all!

Just wondered if anybody was at a similar point to me? I'm on day 6 at 100%. Starting weight 'was' (hopefully 'was' is the right word! :p) 14st 12.5lb.xx

Hey all!

Just wondered if anybody was at a similar point to me? I'm on day 6 at 100%. Starting weight 'was' (hopefully 'was' is the right word! :p) 14st 12.5lb.xx

Hi Nikki-G
I started Lipotrim on 6 January and I was 14 12 according to my scales at home (although I'm always 3lbs more with clothes on when I'm weighed at my pharmacy). I'm on day 25 now and when I weighed myself this morning I was down to 13st 8lbs :D
On my first week I lost about 8.5 lbs. Some people lose a lot more than that but I was happy with my result.

Is your weigh-in tomorrow? Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi there im on day 6 too and my first weigh in was 14stone 8ibs, its hard work keeping of my home scales, i know they all vary and im soooooo trying not to get on them. ive had to ask my partner to hide them otherwise i would be on them 24/7!! driving myself mad! my weigh in isnt till wednesday though, so good luck tomorrow!

WOW!! Laina & Stacey they are huge losses! I can only hope I do as well as the two of you :) can I ask, does it get easier or harder after the first week?! I'm worried I'll get bored and disappointed when the losses get smaller after the first week (as I've heard they do, not sure if that's true?)

Pinklady a massive good luck for tomorrow and come back & let us know how you get on! Weigh in in 20 hours :-s xx

Oh and RE the home scales...my partner is the one who bloody makes me do it!! Twice in one week I've given in to him & his blooming excitement! I want the big surprise at the end of the week so im going to have to have a word with him & tell him to stop encouraging me lol!x

I am really bad at hopping on the scales at home too. I try to limit it to every second morning though :)

I think as time goes on you become used to not eating. There are times when you see something & think oh I'd love some of that but then I tell myself that this isn't forever & stick with the plan. The results at weigh in keep me motivated. You'll see what I mean soon :)

Thanks Nikki, unfortunately i cant get weighed till tomorrow due to the staff levels at my pharmacy, so im just going to swap my weigh in day to a wednesday then i know i can definitely get weighed each week at the same time in the same light weight clothes! :) x

Back