anyone 5-6 what weight are you aimin for??

nmmireland

Dublin :)
hiya, just wondering if anyone that is the same height of me what weight are you aiming for???

just noticed on my chemists print out from last week it says 9 stone, i would look awfull at 9 stone.... so just wondering what others were aiming to that are that height?

i was thinking 12 maybe on LT then 11 eventually depending what i am like at 12 i suppose.... certainly not 9 haha i just noticed it on the sheet and i nearly passed out, i would look desperate that that...

if i got to 12 on LT then i wouldnt mind seeing how I look then and just continuing with the gym and ww and that and just keeping it off then..

Hi, I'm 5ft 6inch myself and I'm aiming for 9st 7lbs. In my pic below, it shows me at 10st 4lbs, I think I look good at this weight, but I'm going lower to keep weight stabilizing a little easier.

But it also depends on our body frame you see. If you're wide like me, being really thin makes you look ill. When you look in the mirror, if you like what you see, then stop :)

Im aiming for 9 st but i am only goin for that coz im thinking i mite gain about half a stone wen eating again. but im gonna change dat if i get too thin. never been that size so dont know wat ill look like.

Yea I suppose I will know myself when I feel right... and when to stop.... thanks everyone, here's to anther weigh in tomorrow and another week of LT :):)

by the way Yasmine you look fab in the pic :):)

i'm 5'6" and my goal is 10st7. I'm 11st1 at the mo and think going for the lower end of healthy BMI (9st something) would not look good on me.

due to timings/travel/work etc am prob going to be on this another 3/4 weeks so hoping to get under my goal weight anyway. we can but see - i wanted to be reasonably conservative with my goal weight to give me some leeway. if i'd said 9stone and didn't reach it - albeit because i felt i looked fine, i'd still feel like i'd failed.

i'm 5'6" and my goal is 10st7. I'm 11st1 at the mo and think going for the lower end of healthy BMI (9st something) would not look good on me.

due to timings/travel/work etc am prob going to be on this another 3/4 weeks so hoping to get under my goal weight anyway. we can but see - i wanted to be reasonably conservative with my goal weight to give me some leeway. if i'd said 9stone and didn't reach it - albeit because i felt i looked fine, i'd still feel like i'd failed.

yea i dont think it will look good on me either... i will just keep at it until I feel happy myself and got from there... :):)

you look great in your pic and you have done great too, fair play to you :)

My goal weight is 11st7lb. But actually my goal will be to fit in to size 12 in every shop. The last time I was 11st was when I was 11 so for me its more about feeling healthy, staying off steroids (for my asthma) and feeling good in my clothes.

My goal weight is 11st7lb. But actually my goal will be to fit in to size 12 in every shop. The last time I was 11st was when I was 11 so for me its more about feeling healthy, staying off steroids (for my asthma) and feeling good in my clothes.

yea it is another way of looking at in clothes size rather than scales.. emmm something for me to think about now lol

i was thinking 12 stone anyhow so I can see when i get to that how i feel :D

I'm aiming now for 10 and a half stone and give me that half a stone to play with for refeed . If I settled at 11 stone I would be soo happy.

Iam also 5ft 6. last time I did LT I got down to 9 stone, I felt amazing and could wear what I wanted however I dont think its realistic for me as when I could finally eat I went mad, ended up being 12 and a half stone within 4 months of loosing it!! GUTTED!! lost 7lb now so back on track and hope to be 10 stone by December then I ca feel more confident on my 8 Christmas parties!!!

im 5 7 and want to be around 12stone....i dont look like me at anything less! (Then again i havent been 12stone since i was 12!)

Back