• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Original anyone 5.7 and between 9-10 stone?

My friend is 5ft 5" and now weighs 8st 8lbs, she looses EVERY SINGLE WEEK and is just 1/2lb off her 3st, she has done Extra Easy from she started 6 months ago, she has done amazing!!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
S: 13st13lb G: 9st9lb
I'm 5'7" and my lowest weight was 9st. I remember still losing every week between 10 and 9 stone. I generally lose an average of 1.5 lbs a week regardless of how much I have to lose. My target was actually 9st 5 but I kept losing! I was doing red & green at the time, mostly green. If only I could get back to that now! Breastfeeding has really thrown me off! Good luck on your loss!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
S: 13st13lb G: 9st9lb
I hope so too, thanks! I would definitely go for SW over WW because SW is something you can sustain forever. I can't imagine a life worse than having to weigh and measure EVERYTHING forever!! Forever's a long time... Lol!

Honeyoc said:
I hope so too, thanks! I would definitely go for SW over WW because SW is something you can sustain forever. I can't imagine a life worse than having to weigh and measure EVERYTHING forever!! Forever's a long time... Lol!
Too true!

Funny thing- I've just been reading an old post by me that you replied to. You were helping me weigh up the pros and cons of Ww and sw. I found it very helpful.

I tried Ww for two weeks, the hardest thing for me was I basically cooked totally different meals for myself to my hubby. Where on sw I cooked the same!!

I work full time and it makes a huge difference plus I always nick stuff off his plate!!!! Lol.

At the end of the day there's no quick fix or we'd all be slim jims!!!!!