Original anyone 5.7 and between 9-10 stone?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by busybee123, 1 July 2011 Social URL.

1. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

And still losing weight? Two weeks ago I switched back to Ww but I actually feel a bit restricted and hungry!
    I'm about a stone or less off goal and curious if anyone still loses when at my height and weight.

Thanks so much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

My friend is 5ft 5" and now weighs 8st 8lbs, she looses EVERY SINGLE WEEK and is just 1/2lb off her 3st, she has done Extra Easy from she started 6 months ago, she has done amazing!!

4. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

wow that's encouragement. I just can't decide which diet sw or complicated Ww propoints!!!

5. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I'm 5'7" and my lowest weight was 9st. I remember still losing every week between 10 and 9 stone. I generally lose an average of 1.5 lbs a week regardless of how much I have to lose. My target was actually 9st 5 but I kept losing! I was doing red & green at the time, mostly green. If only I could get back to that now! Breastfeeding has really thrown me off! Good luck on your loss!

6. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

Wow honeyoc your really inspiring!
    Thanks for that. In sure you will get to goal again - x

7. Honeyoc

Honeyoc Is a crunchy mama!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    I hope so too, thanks! I would definitely go for SW over WW because SW is something you can sustain forever. I can't imagine a life worse than having to weigh and measure EVERYTHING forever!! Forever's a long time... Lol!

8. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

Too true!

Funny thing- I've just been reading an old post by me that you replied to. You were helping me weigh up the pros and cons of Ww and sw. I found it very helpful.

I tried Ww for two weeks, the hardest thing for me was I basically cooked totally different meals for myself to my hubby. Where on sw I cooked the same!!

I work full time and it makes a huge difference plus I always nick stuff off his plate!!!! Lol.

At the end of the day there's no quick fix or we'd all be slim jims!!!!!

9. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

They were doing WW and decided to try SW and they (my 3 friends) have lost 12 stone between the 3 of them!! I was pregnant when they started so I have alot of catching up to do!!

10. busybee123

busybee123 Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.