Original anyone 5.7 and between 9-10 stone?

busybee123

And still losing weight? Two weeks ago I switched back to Ww but I actually feel a bit restricted and hungry!
I'm about a stone or less off goal and curious if anyone still loses when at my height and weight.

Thanks so much

My friend is 5ft 5" and now weighs 8st 8lbs, she looses EVERY SINGLE WEEK and is just 1/2lb off her 3st, she has done Extra Easy from she started 6 months ago, she has done amazing!!

I'm 5'7" and my lowest weight was 9st. I remember still losing every week between 10 and 9 stone. I generally lose an average of 1.5 lbs a week regardless of how much I have to lose. My target was actually 9st 5 but I kept losing! I was doing red & green at the time, mostly green. If only I could get back to that now! Breastfeeding has really thrown me off! Good luck on your loss!

I hope so too, thanks! I would definitely go for SW over WW because SW is something you can sustain forever. I can't imagine a life worse than having to weigh and measure EVERYTHING forever!! Forever's a long time... Lol!

Honeyoc said:
I hope so too, thanks! I would definitely go for SW over WW because SW is something you can sustain forever. I can't imagine a life worse than having to weigh and measure EVERYTHING forever!! Forever's a long time... Lol!

Too true!

Funny thing- I've just been reading an old post by me that you replied to. You were helping me weigh up the pros and cons of Ww and sw. I found it very helpful.

I tried Ww for two weeks, the hardest thing for me was I basically cooked totally different meals for myself to my hubby. Where on sw I cooked the same!!

I work full time and it makes a huge difference plus I always nick stuff off his plate!!!! Lol.

At the end of the day there's no quick fix or we'd all be slim jims!!!!!

wow that's encouragement. I just can't decide which diet sw or complicated Ww propoints!!!

They were doing WW and decided to try SW and they (my 3 friends) have lost 12 stone between the 3 of them!! I was pregnant when they started so I have alot of catching up to do!!

Back