Anyone 5'2?

im 5ft 2 and am aiming for 9 stone which would be a bmi of 23, slap bang in the range.

I'm aiming for 5ft2 but am only 5ft! Dammit!

I'm aiming for 5ft2 but am only 5ft! Dammit!

oh barb, not sure you'll be getting any taller on a vlcd lol
what you need is some killer heels

Thats what my CDC wants me to get too. I wana get to 8.7.

well it is your choice hun, ur not aiming for an unhealthy bmi
maybe see how you feel when you approch 9 stone ( thats what i intend to do, if im still not happy with my size then ill consider a few more pounds off )

I'm 5'2 and I would love to be about 8stone 4 lol if i ever get there :)

it all depends on ur body shape, im more hourglass ( minus the flab im under now ) so 9 stone would probebly be ok for me where as my sister who's 5ft 3 is aiming for 8 stone ( not on cd thou ) as shes straight up and down, not much definition and she knows any heavier than 8 stone and she looks chunky round the waist

I am 5ft 1.5, lol, my goal is between 8 stones and 8.7. Ideally i would like to be 8 stones so i have half a stone for any fluctatuaions (due to whatever reasons). I feel happy and confident in the 8s xx

right so who's hireing a rack from a torture chamber for a bit of stretching?

im 5'3 and very happy with my height lol! my goal weight is 9 stone although i think i still wont be happy with that but wil see how i feel when im there :) as everyone else seems to be aiming for lower weight lol

What stages are everyone on? I'm moving up to 1000 hopefully. I get weighed tonight fingers crossed.

Charisma - I'm 5'3" and I'm currently aiming for 9 stone.

But what I really want is to be a comfortable size 8 (bottom) and 10 (top), so I'll probably have to be a bit lighter than 9 stone.
And I don't want to lose my curves, so if an 8 is too small then I'll go back up to a 10 :)

It's all about what you want!

I'm 5ft 2 just and would like to get to 7st 7 ideally but would be happy to get to 8st stones. Struggling this last bit. I have a small frame and I am Asian - my CDC said I could go as low as 7st 3 ish and still be in my healthy BMI for my frame.

blimey i could never get to that weight.... i have wide shoulders and wide hips tho so im probs ment for abit bigger frame :) ill never be 'tiny'

Back