Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone a 10, 12, 14

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by vodaka999, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys

My OH has oredered that i have a clearout of my clothes or he wont fix my drawers that broke AGAIN this morning :giggle:

I have some trousers here that are a 10 ( 2 pairs one black one white ) 12 ( a pink pair a white cropped linen pair a pair of greenish adidas trackies and a denim mini skirt and 14's a blue pair and a green linen pair

So far these need a new home and 99% of them are brand new. Even when i was nearly at goal last time i couldnt fit in them and the 14's im only getting rid of to show willing lol. If anyone can rehome them they would love to know so i can get my drawers done heheheheh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    sent message x

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i wish i was that size lolx

5. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hun im a 12 in tops and 12-14 in trousersxx

6. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Hi Vodaka - I think my other half WILL actually kill me if I bring anymore clothes into this house (we dont have the room!!!! living in a teeny little cottage while waiting for house to be built plus I've gone a bit mad on the clothes shopping front since I've lost weight - has to be forgiven though ;))
    so I'm fine thanks hun but just wanted to say how lovely it is of you to offer this stuff to people - you're such a sweetheart!!. xxx

7. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante

i wish !!!! lol :):)

8. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

I am a 14 but if I get one more size 14 item I'll scream...I'm not taking any more clothes into this house until I am a 10 again! Am posting really just to say what a nice thought it was to ask everyone...so sweet!:)x

9. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Will be sending the 12 and 14 pairs to Mandy so only the 8's left now :D

He is fixing them on Tuesday now i have gotten rid of a few bits lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.