Anyone able to answer a couple of questions?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Starting S&S tomorrow but have a couple of questions. The 200g veg, is that something you can have every day? So 3 a day is the protein plus veg but 4 a day is still the veg?

caroline g said:
Starting S&S tomorrow but have a couple of questions. The 200g veg, is that something you can have every day? So 3 a day is the protein plus veg but 4 a day is still the veg?

The veg is optional chick, as is the milk allowance. You can have it with the 4 packs and the 3 with protein, or not at all! HTH
There is also a really good sticky thread with loads of FAQs in too :) good luck x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Ah ok, I don't have to have it then. Thanks :) You've done amazingly so far, well done!

caroline g said:
Ah ok, I don't have to have it then. Thanks :) You've done amazingly so far, well done!

Nope, I very rarely have any. Thanks-altho I've faffed too much for the last two months-but back on track now x

That's all that really matters then. I'm doing 3 a day for the next 10 days until pay day to help my packs last a bit longer so I'll have it then but probably won't after that.

caroline g said:
That's all that really matters then. I'm doing 3 a day for the next 10 days until pay day to help my packs last a bit longer so I'll have it then but probably won't after that.

If you only have 3 packs make sure have your protein and a multi vit too tho chick-don't want you making yourself poorly x
PS do you have a diary on here?

I'm actually already poorly. Got a stinking cold that decided to come out today, bad timing! I've stocked up on multi vitamins (try to take them anyway) and will make sure I have the protein and veg whenever I only have three packs. I've got a diary over in the silver section but you need 500 posts to see it, don't use it much at the moment. Might start a new slim and save one.

caroline g said:
I'm actually already poorly. Got a stinking cold that decided to come out today, bad timing! I've stocked up on multi vitamins (try to take them anyway) and will make sure I have the protein and veg whenever I only have three packs. I've got a diary over in the silver section but you need 500 posts to see it, don't use it much at the moment. Might start a new slim and save one.

Ah right-well I think I've got about 6,000 so should be ok!! Yeah, you could start a new s&s one for your new journey :) hope you feel Better soon

Back