Anyone about to start CD?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by storm_survivor, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Hi

I'm starting CD tomorrow. Anyone else just started ot about to? Wanna join forces for help and support?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

i started 5 days ago on the preparation phase. good luck for starting yours.loads of people on this forum and they are really helpful and supportive.
  4. Spanglyrainbow

Spanglyrainbow Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hiya...I had a false start in August, but didn't follow it properly at all. Have eaten every week since 'starting' and the only thing I have achieved from that is a crap weightloss and wasted money...not only the £35 a week for my shakes, but also the other food I've been eating!!

I have just looked at all my 'before' photos and had a good cry. I really hate myself right now for all the time I have wasted and how badly I have let myself down. I am starting tomorrow though, this time for more picking, coke zero or gum...just my packs and water.

Supporting eachother would be great. =o) How much do you have to lose? I have around 4 more stone to lose/give or take. I have lost 4 stone already since January by healthy eating at exercise, but got bored as it was too slow.

I need to do this!!

Good luck!!
  5. mandymoo

mandymoo Full Member

ME TOO

I am starting tomorrow as well as my frien Sharon - so we will be on here all the time.
    Group hug
    Good luck for the next couple of days - stick with it been told its hard but well worth it, keep thinking party dress & sexy swimsuit for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Hi Mandy and Spangly

I need to lose about 3 and a half stone. Really want to succeed this time. I'm so sick of failing!!

Anyway, good luck to us all... and I'm gonna be keep my eye out for you guys... I need the support... good luck to us all, eh?

7. Spanglyrainbow

Spanglyrainbow Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Definitely!! We can do it!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.