Anyone around the 14st mark?

Chunksvilles

Curly Wurly Chewer
Id love to be able to team up with you for a comparison and support on weight loss. Def not a competition as thats the last thing we all need. Its just so interesting to watch a same weight group lose at varying rates. Im a red day girl at heart but will enjoy EE. I take my pooch for a 2 mile walk every day. First weight in tomorrow and Im currently 13st 11lbs. I usually lose 1lb a week when im doing this much walking and I dont mind this or is I STS because inch loss is usually my best marker :)

If you want to join in, i could ask a mod to take this to a team board :)

Hope you might like to play x

I'm 14st 1.5lbs. Was 14st .5lbs last week but put on 1lb this week. Trying tom get down to the next stone zone...next week I hope! Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

ooooh - so close. YOU CAN DO IT! Ever feel like just going for it? Getting into the 13s is such a thrill (I was 14st 7lbs a few weeks back and lost my weight on my own until i joined sw last week) x

Have you see the through the stones in the slimming world forum. You would join the 13,s through to 12's loads of support and Ideas from the guys and girls

oooh thanks for that - im going immeditaley. Thank you. Still getting used to so many boards on this forum!

mmhmm, i was 13 stone 13.5 last saturday, probably gone back over 14stone this week, cos my scales don't seem to like the number 13 :p

Back