Anyone around?

I'm starting tomorrow!

I am still around and dieting i have been slimfasting for 8 months,and the amount of people i have talked to and then they vanish must be about 90 ,they diet for 3 weeks then i dont hear from them again

I am still around and dieting i have been slimfasting for 8 months,and the amount of people i have talked to and then they vanish must be about 90 ,they diet for 3 weeks then i dont hear from them again
:(

Are there any success stories for Slim Fast? I can't seem to find any. I know you're well on your way to being a success story Soola but will you be the first, or am I not looking hard enough?

checking in

I started last Tuesday, will be continuing until christmas at least, but I expect a little longer until firmly maintained.

Thought I would pop in as its a bit quiet about here!

I was doing it for a couple weeks (and doing pretty good, I think!) and then I fell off the wagon pretty badly (I don't deal with stress well.) It doesn't help that I'm moving, so I've been eating whatever I have left in the fridge/cupboard. As soon as I get settled in my new place (later this week) I can't wait to get back on slimfast, and hopefully stay on it until christmas. ...hopefully...

I was doing it for a couple weeks (and doing pretty good, I think!) and then I fell off the wagon pretty badly (I don't deal with stress well.) It doesn't help that I'm moving, so I've been eating whatever I have left in the fridge/cupboard. As soon as I get settled in my new place (later this week) I can't wait to get back on slimfast, and hopefully stay on it until christmas. ...hopefully...

I fell off the wagon too, good luck getting back on and hopefull see you around more once you're settled :) we deffinetly need more chat around here ;)

FattyMcBigbum, (love the name, btw!) how are you doing on slimfast? And how long have you been on it for?

Thanks

Thanks guys

I have lost 20lb recently, so really another 14-20lb to go. Not too sure really, going to continue and see where I am happy with.

Weigh on tuesday down the gym

Have been buying up all the special offers in Sainsburys, lasts until 30th September.

I had some tesco shakes this week, not too bad, very very sweet, bit sickly! But nice for a treat!

FattyMcBigbum, (love the name, btw!) how are you doing on slimfast? And how long have you been on it for?

hehe thanks. I've been on and off SF since March. When I stick to it properly I do really good but when my OH is off work which has been a lot recently due to operations I'm terrible, I have no willpower when he's around and when he comes shopping with me we buy lots of crap :sigh: I'll put my weekly progress on my sig and you'll see when he's been off work :D

hey! i am still here, had a bit of a break as i was ill and brimming with self pity but presently well and truly back on the wagon, here's hoping I can at least lose a little bit this month!!xxx

I'm here too! I've been on SF since the end of June. I've lost 1lb short of a stone, but I've had a holiday in that time. I plan to be here for a while - at the moment, SF is working for me because I don't have to think about what to eat. My biggest decision of the day is what flavour shake to have for breakfast!

Well, I decided not to weigh in today so no exciting news - simply because I've been back on it for so short a time I'm sure I've lost nothing!! But I have got right back into the gym, wahoo :) Hmm...I would really <3 to hit 12st by the end of the month...11 days to go!

Back