Anyone been sick on the CDP?

Nikie

Silver Member
I have previously posted on another forum about this as want to get as much traffic as possible!

Both myself and partner are now on day 2 SS - for me, so far so good. For him; not so good. About 11.30 last night he started complaining of feeling bloated. Then he started vomiting. He was sick a couple of times in the night and woke up feeling awful. He asked me to post on here as he is really worried about it.

I asked if he had been drinking enough water -he said he had 5 500ml bottles yesterday.

Helpful people have suggested a few things, and I think it may be that the minerals/vitamins have given him an upset stomach. I told him to drink plenty of water and to continue to have his shakes etc today but to spread the sachet out and add more water to them. He is extremely reluctant to have any more sachets because he thinks they'll make him worse, but I am trying to tell him that if he gets through this he will feel better. I think he is going to jack the diet in now because of this and I really don't want him to as I don't think he's given it enough of a go.

What should I suggest to him?

He owns his own business and has just called me to say he is driving home as he is too ill to be there. He was supposed to be going away with clients today/tomorrow and it may all have to be rearranged which isn't good...........I've told him to drink water and sleep.

Sorry for the essay.......just want opinions/advice from people who have been through the first week and may have experienced this!

Thank you so much. x

Hmm.. Im on my 2nd week and so far so good..

It does suggest to drink half a pint before the food and at least 2.25litres on top.. It might be worth a try to talk to your cdc about it... it might just be his stomach getting used to it as the first few days it does say you might feel nauseous... read your book you got from your CDC and contact him/her and see w

Hiya i think it sounds like a tummy bug.ive not known it to make u feel that rotten and sick see how he feels after some sleep and sip water.if it eases and he feels better tom then try a shake.if he has the same reaction then i can say its def the shakes hun? Xx

Hello......yes, I read about it making you feel ill but not actually being sick numerous times. I'm actually thinking it is a bug now......thank you for your comments. I will report back once!

So...posted too soon! I will report back once I know whether it is a bug or not.....x

im feeling naseuos with the soups at the minute and its awful.. so def settling for shakes this week.. not looking forward to tea.. last soup till i see my cdc in morning.. hope he feels better soon

I think it will b a bug too loads in work off sick at min one is doing the rounds :-( hope he better soon just tell him it will help his weight loss this week might get a little smile off him
Seriously though hope he does get better soon and good luck to you both on your journey xxxx

Thank you all so much......he didn't have any shakes yesterday but did have a slimmer soup in the evening to make sure he could keep food down. Think he is starting to introduce shakes again today but very gradually!

Im on day 3 and feeling good.....have a dull headache but it's my TOTM also now so I always get headaches then!

Glad u feeling ok and hubby is feeling better do u have much to lose? X

Hi Franbella......he is defo on the mend thanks! He's having a strawberry shake at the moment, with lots of water alongside it and he is taking it steady. Hopefully he'll be ok tonight!

I have just over 4 stone to lose! So motivated at the moment! It's my 30th in November and I'm having a big party so I really want to feel confident for it. I have already sent invites now so its not like I can call off at the last minute and just stay at home in my trackies! I really want to look amazing for it. My CDC said she thought I could potentially get to 10.10 by then which would be amazing! I got down to 10.8 in 2010 for about a week but I struggle to get below 11st and haven't been below 12st for at least a year so it would make a big difference to me!

I have started a diary to keep me motivated!

Back