• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone come across from calorie counting??

i did hun lost about 2 stone cal counting then started finding it hard motivation out the window etc
gained 7lbs then joined ww, i lost 8.5lb in my 1st week, and im really enjoying it! its just simpler! coming from cc i find the easiest thin the little electronic points converter my saviour and i have also picked up a pedometer this week its so nice seeing how many steps ive got in and challenging myself to do more the next day..

good ;luck hun xx

i did hun lost about 2 stone cal counting then started finding it hard motivation out the window etc
gained 7lbs then joined ww, i lost 8.5lb in my 1st week, and im really enjoying it! its just simpler! coming from cc i find the easiest thin the little electronic points converter my saviour and i have also picked up a pedometer this week its so nice seeing how many steps ive got in and challenging myself to do more the next day..

good ;luck hun xx
Aw thankyou for replying and thankyou for the good luck!! :)

It's great to hear that you managed to lose loads calorie counting but still lose doing WW as well! :) Congratulations! :D I feel so much more reassured now :)

Are the little points calculators pricey?? I may invest in one if this week goes well!! :)

Hope you're aceeee! :) And thankyou again for the advice!! :p xx