Anyone crossfit?????

Deezer

Gold Member
Just wondering If anyone does crossfit.... I've just started and I'm obsessed!!! Lol....

X

Hi Deezer

I've been looking at clips on You Tube and investigating classes in my area. I worked with a personal trainer in the past and loved the intensity so I think I may enjoy and be able to cope with Crossfit lol.

My local gym is charging £70 for 6 hour foundation (over 2 sessions) then £70 a month if you come twice a week, £80 a month if you come three times a week & £90 a month if you come four times a week

What do you reckon? How much did you pay?

I'm going to see if I can get a taster session but I also want to be prepared!!!

Mine was £20 for my foundation..... which was 3 hrs a week for 2 weeks.... and then we can pay £10 each time we go or £65 and go as much as we want!!!

Its expensive but worth every penny..... Its like personal training every time you go!!!

I've been doing it 3 weeks and i have already started to change shape!!! I love it!!!! Mega rush after!!!

X

Cor blimey your foundation was cheap!!! I've emailed the gym and waiting to hear back about a trial. Gonna bring the OH.

How many times a week do you go?

At first we did Mon/wed/fri But now I'm a bit better (And dont hurt as much the day after) We go tues/wed/thurs/fri.......

We also found out they do a 'joint membership' So is £110 a month for both of us!!! So it might be worth asking if your taking the OH!!!

X

Deezer said:
We also found out they do a 'joint membership' So is £110 a month for both of us!!! So it might be worth asking if your taking the OH!!!

X

Great - good idea :) As you are probably both on different fitness levels does this make any difference on the session. The OH is worried I'll slow him down :-(

I heard back from the gym and they're offering a full weeks free taster. So we can go every day for a week for free :D Got loads of stuff on next week so we're planning to start 12 Nov

Thats the great things about it.... everything is scaled to your level....

So we all do warm up.... then we do weights.... then the workout..... all scaled to what you can do.... honest you wont regret it!!! I love it!!!

X

Wow I can't wait :). Have you seen much improvement in your body shape? I really need to get my tummy and back fat down lol.

I lost an inch pretty much all over (Top arms, waist, legs etc) and 2 inches off my tummy in the 2 week foundation!!!

Its not easy but so worth it!!! I'm combining it with paleo and I can already start to see muscle definition and my shape changing!!!

Its SO addictive!!!

X

Lots of meat, fruit, veg, nuts seeds.... bit hunter gatherer.... no processed foods, no grain!!!

Its amazing!!!!

Deezer said:
Lots of meat, fruit, veg, nuts seeds.... bit hunter gatherer.... no processed foods, no grain!!!

Its amazing!!!!

I've been reading up about Paleo and sounds like good stuff, but I've been on so many diets that I'm fearful of trying another lol!! It appears to be a low carb diet with the old treat a week not to dis similar to Dukan :confused:

I'm not a carb freak (aside from chocolate) so I'm wondering what do you fill up on apart from veg, especially as you doing crossfit?

How have your losses been?

Its slower but I'm not sure thats not because i am building muscle.... 8lb laste month!!!

I just have a banana before Xfit and sometimes a protein shake if i remember!!!

I love it!!! I dont see it as a diet anymore.... its just the way i eat now!!! The weight loss is an added bonus!!!

My aim is now to be fit and healthy.... I know the weight will come off as I go!!!

X

Deezer said:
My aim is now to be fit and healthy.... I know the weight will come off as I go!!!

X

That is so true. I'm trying to release the hold the scales have over me and concentrate on getting fit & changing my shape. But first I need to get my bmi a bit lower. I'll be happy when I'm in the 11's, so I intend to SnS until then but eat more on the days I Xfit.

Back