anyone do a proper gym workout whist doing ss or ss+?

bluedress21

i just cannot decide whether to do cambridge diet or not, so many people are telling me to just work out and eat healthy. i have been moderatly working out for the last 6 months or so and dont want to stop if i start cambridge as i want to be as toned as poss.

i am about 14 st 8 ... i started slimmingworld jan of 2013 weighing appox 18 stone and lost 4 stone but the motivation has since gone and i cannot get back on track

If your used to working out you should be fine - take it easy for the first week until your body gets used to the lower calories...
I do a good bit of exercise - I go to body pump, Zumba and I'm training for 10k so I do a bit of running on the treadmill (I do something 4days a week) .. I just drink plenty of water...
I am trying a week of SS+ this week because I am doing so much exercise and had a smaller loss this week so seeing if it boosts my metabolism..

Heaviest - 12st 12lb
Re-Start 16/11/13 - 11st 9lb
Current 18/01/14 - 10st 7lb
Goal - 9st

PS - Well done on losing 4st - that's fab!

Heaviest - 12st 12lb
Re-Start 16/11/13 - 11st 9lb
Current 18/01/14 - 10st 7lb
Goal - 9st

I'm using step 2 to "kick start" some weight loss - I'm doing it for 5 weeks and I'd love to shift 2 stone in that time. I'm doing some moderate exercise (walking 4 miles a few times a week), but then once I'm off this and introducing carbs back in I'm going to be balancing it out with regular gym. Figured it can't hurt!

i just cannot decide whether to do cambridge diet or not, so many people are telling me to just work out and eat healthy. i have been moderatly working out for the last 6 months or so and dont want to stop if i start cambridge as i want to be as toned as poss.

i am about 14 st 8 ... i started slimmingworld jan of 2013 weighing appox 18 stone and lost 4 stone but the motivation has since gone and i cannot get back on track

I'm on my 4 th week and have just rejoined a gym, I went lots before I got pregnant but stopped when I was about two months due to house move and new job. I love spin classes and running. However my cdc told me nothing but walking for first two weeks while you adjust, then if I want to run, it's level 2, spin classes are level 3. I'm gonna stick with ss and ss+ and try them anyway because I'm desperate to lose more ( only had a 2 lb loss last week :() I'll let you know if it makes a difference. Good luck to whatever you decide x

Thanks everyone, i have just finished my first week (6 days week) and feel great i havent exercised yet but i am going to start fast walking at the gym this week maybe do a could of run walks later and see hw i get on!! xx

I swam, every day and power plated and had no loose skin from a 5 stone lose x

Back