anyone do a proper gym workout whist doing ss or ss+?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bluedress21, 19 January 2014 Social URL.

1. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    anyone do a proper gym workout whist doing ss or ss+?

i just cannot decide whether to do cambridge diet or not, so many people are telling me to just work out and eat healthy. i have been moderatly working out for the last 6 months or so and dont want to stop if i start cambridge as i want to be as toned as poss.

i am about 14 st 8 ... i started slimmingworld jan of 2013 weighing appox 18 stone and lost 4 stone but the motivation has since gone and i cannot get back on track

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    If your used to working out you should be fine - take it easy for the first week until your body gets used to the lower calories...
    I do a good bit of exercise - I go to body pump, Zumba and I'm training for 10k so I do a bit of running on the treadmill (I do something 4days a week) .. I just drink plenty of water...
    I am trying a week of SS+ this week because I am doing so much exercise and had a smaller loss this week so seeing if it boosts my metabolism..

Heaviest - 12st 12lb
    Re-Start 16/11/13 - 11st 9lb
    Current 18/01/14 - 10st 7lb
    Goal - 9st

4. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    PS - Well done on losing 4st - that's fab!

Heaviest - 12st 12lb
    Re-Start 16/11/13 - 11st 9lb
    Current 18/01/14 - 10st 7lb
    Goal - 9st

5. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Thats great to know!! Thank you!! Xx

6. JoshP

JoshP Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm using step 2 to "kick start" some weight loss - I'm doing it for 5 weeks and I'd love to shift 2 stone in that time. I'm doing some moderate exercise (walking 4 miles a few times a week), but then once I'm off this and introducing carbs back in I'm going to be balancing it out with regular gym. Figured it can't hurt!

7. suziefloozie

suziefloozie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    I'm on my 4 th week and have just rejoined a gym, I went lots before I got pregnant but stopped when I was about two months due to house move and new job. I love spin classes and running. However my cdc told me nothing but walking for first two weeks while you adjust, then if I want to run, it's level 2, spin classes are level 3. I'm gonna stick with ss and ss+ and try them anyway because I'm desperate to lose more ( only had a 2 lb loss last week :() I'll let you know if it makes a difference. Good luck to whatever you decide x

8. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Thanks everyone, i have just finished my first week (6 days week) and feel great i havent exercised yet but i am going to start fast walking at the gym this week maybe do a could of run walks later and see hw i get on!! xx

9. MrsElms

MrsElms Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.35%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I swam, every day and power plated and had no loose skin from a 5 stone lose x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.