Anyone do body conditioning or legs bums & tums

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 31 December 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    There is a new class starting locally that is doing both of these does anyone do any of these classes?

Are they any good? Are they difficult as its been ages since I did any exercise other than walking.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They're all different levels of difficulty - best bet is to go along and explain to the instructor what your level of fitness is. That way (if they're a good instructor) when they give more challenging moves, they'll explain what to do as an easier alternative. That's what seems to happen at the classes at my gym anyway.

The last LBT class I went to, there were some uber-fit people, normal people, me and some OAPs (including one lady who'd had a knee replacement op), and the instructor managed to give us all a good class.

Have fun x

4. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    LOL Loving how you don't class yourself in with the "normal people" :crazy:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.