Anyone doing 4 packs a day?

Pheonix2010

Silver Member
I am and my veg allowance

just wondering if anyone else is having as much as me as most seem to be doing 3 , which i couldnt even imagine :eek:

Most days 4 doesnt even feel like enough

Anyway , point is was interested to see what your losses are like

I restarted last week , lost 5lb and I think ill lose about 1lb every 3 days , what are yours like

Iv just started today :) im on 4 packs a day, iv seen alot of people on 3 too, not so many on 4. Im hoping to see how i get on with 4 and see if i could go down to 3 if i could handle it. With the veg allowance, 3 a day could be possible i think!

Hi , I was thinking of cutting down to 3 later when i get nearer to goal , but for now cant imagine it ,
let me know how you get on

I usually have one meal, mid morning , one meal mid afternoon and one meal for dinner with the veg and a bar for dessert , thats as little as i can handle right now lol

I'm doing 4 packs a day and my first weigh in I lost 9 lbs and Sunday will be my second weigh in.

I'm on the go a lot so 3 packs wouldn't be enough for me to function on.

I am going to be doing 4 I think, I don't think I could cope on just 3 a day. But will see how I go. Hoping for steady loss of 3-5lbs per week.

Great! will good to see how we all get on , whether we are happy with our losses on 4 packs , or choose to go down to 3
at this point in time Id rather lose the weight slower than cut down and make it unbearable

Yeah me too, it's still more weight loss than a 'conventional diet' really, without the hassle of counting this and that, preparing meals etc

I do 3 and have the 200g veg/salad allowence. i have my breakfast pack at about 11-11.30am i eat 100g of salad about 12.30-1pm and my dinner pack at 2.30pm then my tea pack and 100g of veg at about 6.30-7pmthen thats me usually done for the night. I just drink and pee untill i go to bed lol. Today i have found i was able to go untill 1pm with nothing also i didnt have a choice work was busy untill then so i had my breakfast tonight at 9pm.

I am on four and can't imagine dropping to three. I take a sachet every four hours, loads of water, black tea and coffee and that's it. Not sure about the bars yet....they might get easier to take but right now they trigger my appetite. I lost 2 stone in the first four weeks on 4 a day, and like Phoenix, am currently loosing about a lb every 3 days now - plateaux allowing!

I'm on 4 too with veg allowance daily, rarely have only 3

For me 4 seems just right as I got a bar for the evening when I could be getting tempted :) official weigh in tomorrow week 2

Wow Im actually surprised how many are doing 4 , thanks for the replies , its good to know its not just me , I was feeling like a little piggy but not anymore :)

I'm doing four but only started today so not exactly a veteran yet!

Me too scotbean lol im on 4 but im only on day 2 .. Its goin really well but dont think i could cope on 3, i HAVE to have something between dinner and bed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on 3 but I'll admit my little 'cheat'. Since Xmas I've been having a portion of sugar free jelly in the evening whilst watching TV after my evening meal. It's 10 calories per serving with negligible carbs and it means that I get a little treat in the evening and don't have a 4th pack. I'm not advocating anyone else having it but it works for me :)

It's the Hartleys one in a little packet. Starts off powdered just like a shake :). Add half a pint of boiling water to dissolve, top up to a pint with cold, pour into bowls and pop in fridge to set. Takes a while though so you have to make them in advance. Makes 4 (smallish) servings. Even if you pig out and have 2 it's still only 20 calories.

Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly Blackcurrant 23G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

Make sure it's the sugar free one tho. I think they sell them ready made too but it's just as easy to make your own and at 5p per serving for the packet ones the ready made ones are 8 times the price. It does contain aspartame tho and I know some people won't eat things with that in it.

Back