Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone doing ww online? I need points help!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marie_D, 17 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Sweetcorn usually has a points value (apart from baby corn that is), but I am just in the middle of doing my online tesco shop and I quite fancied order some corn on the cob. I found some tesco cobbettes (pack of 4 - half sizes) and the nutritional value 'per portion' says it contains 0 fat and 0 calories...this can't be right can it?

If anyone has the online calculator and could check it out for me I would be sooooo grateful!...or maybe someone's checked it out before?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. C.J.

C.J. I want to be slim !!

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    i have one of those points calculaters from WW class and according to that 0 Kcal and 0 fat is 0 points..

Hope that helps
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.