Anyone done Slim and Save with a bmi under 25?

Blueway

Silver Member
I'm thinking of doing Slim and Save for a short while due to possibly going on holiday in 5 weeks or so and I've put on a bit of weight (my stats aren't up to date).
Ideally I'd like to lose about a stone, do you think this is feasible in about 4 weeks or will my losses not be as big as I don't have much to lose?
Any advice welcome!
Thanks

My BMI is now under 25, though started just above, I lost 13lbs in my first month and I think I'll lose 10lbs this month but I haven't stuck to it 100% My weight loss is slower than those with more to lose, but that could be down to other factors. As long as you don't have a history of depression or eating disorders I can't see why you couldn't do it for a month.

I am using S&S to lose a little extra before christmas and my BMI is only 23 ish. But I am doing a modified version. I have 4-5 packs a day and veges. On the day I have four packs, I have a protein based meal. I also use milk in some of my packs to bulk them up a little. This has meant that i am losing at a slower rate, of course, but there is no need to rush it and I feel it will stay off better if i take it slowly. As I only want to lose 10 pounds before Christmas, I only need to lose 2 a week. I have already lost 3 pounds in the first week and expect around 2 this week.

Lighter Life will allow you to do their plan if your BMI is under 25 as long as you do their LL Lite which includes a meal. I think that dropping back to packs only might be detrimental as you could end up feeling a bit rough and finding it hard to maintain. you body will rebel against it as you will be dropping to a weight which might not feel quite normal. Just take it a little slower.

Back