Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

anyone done SW after lipotrim??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chubbbs, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Anyone done slimming world after lipotrim? I've lost 2st now but i'm getting sick of it! Can't wait to get back to slimming world :) Can't imagine it being as easy to lose weight as it would usually be after having done a TFR??

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

me !! I did Lipotrim , then Cambridge , then came off went on holiday and now on SW to loose the last stone . You have to expect a gain to sart with as you recarb ( I gained 16 lb as i went on hoilday for 2 weeks and went MAD ) but a normal gain would be 4-7 lb .
    I do loose slower than most people on SW , but I DO loose and its fab :)

4. chubbbs

chubbbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thank you! i've got a stone and a half left to lose and i will be at the very light weight of 8st7! but i am short and only eighteen. going on holiday in two weeks too very very concerned haha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.