Anyone else addicted to Alpen Lights?

missnic07

Silver Member
I absolutely love them! I usually have 2 for breakfast, but could easily eat another 2 during the day (I don't though lol). They feel like such a treat, especially since you can have 2 as part of your hexA. What's everyone's favourite flavours? Mine are definitely the chocolate fudge and the dark Choc. Mm :)

I love them too, especially the choc and fudge broken up melted in the microwave with a spoonfull of Nutella!! Yummy! :)

I melted the Choc and fudge one this morning but wasn't too impressed. The nutella part sounds yummy tho!!

Oh yeah, couldn't do without them, always have one when I've finished work and I'm driving home, stops me from snacking when I get in. Chocolate and orange is my favourite.

I Love Alpen Lights..Doing Green i Tend to use 1 B Choice for Bread and the other for my Alpen Bars in the Evening, saves me using Syns for a Snack..i love Apple & Sultana..and i'm Dying to Try the Cherry Bakewell Flavour i just cant find them anywhere!! :rolleyes:

I Love Alpen Lights..Doing Green i Tend to use 1 B Choice for Bread and the other for my Alpen Bars in the Evening, saves me using Syns for a Snack..i love Apple & Sultana..and i'm Dying to Try the Cherry Bakewell Flavour i just cant find them anywhere!! :rolleyes:

Asda? My asda sells them

missnic07 said:
Yeah i got 6 boxes yesterday. Think I might have to go back for more though cos that's a great offer :)

6? Lol - I bought 10 boxes of cherry bake well. I usually buy 10 boxes of CHoc fudge from pound land so looking forward to a change!

Cherry bakewell are my favourites, followed by apple & sultana or summer fruits.

Ophelia105 said:
6? Lol - I bought 10 boxes of cherry bake well. I usually buy 10 boxes of CHoc fudge from pound land so looking forward to a change!

Ooh didnt know you could get them in pound land, I'll have to check ours :D

Ooh yes! I love the choc and fudge ones. I used to eat a bar of chocolate a day before SW. I haven't done that for 4 weeks, an alpen light is the most chocolate I've had, it does feel like a real treat :) and no longer missing massive bars of chocolate Yay

Ali? said:
Ooh yes! I love the choc and fudge ones. I used to eat a bar of chocolate a day before SW. I haven't done that for 4 weeks, an alpen light is the most chocolate I've had, it does feel like a real treat :) and no longer missing massive bars of chocolate Yay

They really do feel like a treat, especially since you can have two :).

Since starting I have 2 bars nealy every day and I havent really missed bread. I have swapped an ocassional slice of bread but love aving my 2 bars in the morning :) :) I switch between alpen lights and aldi 70 cal bars

They really do feel like a treat, especially since you can have two :).

My issue is stopping at two! Have had 5 in one day before 2 as a HEB and 9 syns worth!!! I now keep them in my locker at work because they are just to tempting for the boredom/ emotional eating habits that I'm trying to break!

Will have to pop into Asda and try the Cherry bakewell ones :D

My issue is stopping at two! Have had 5 in one day before 2 as a HEB and 9 syns worth!!! I now keep them in my locker at work because they are just to tempting for the boredom/ emotional eating habits that I'm trying to break!

Will have to pop into Asda and try the Cherry bakewell ones :D

aha thats why the green plan (or red for that matter) is brill, we can have 4 if we want to :) lol the cherry bake well ones are lovely theyre worth tracking down.

aha thats why the green plan (or red for that matter) is brill, we can have 4 if we want to :) lol the cherry bake well ones are lovely theyre worth tracking down.

Don't tell me that.. I don't need the encouragement to eat them! So I could have 4 as HE and 5 more for 15 syns on a green day :D ... actually that might be enough to put me off then for life!

Alpen light bars are like bottom explosives!!!! They make me wind like a rocket ready for launch!!!!!'

Roziee said:
Alpen light bars are like bottom explosives!!!! They make me wind like a rocket ready for launch!!!!!'

Oooooh I was wondering about that but never thought of the alpens...

How longs the asda offer on for iVE ONLY 11 BOXES LEFT..........

I keep trying to like them but I really don't. They don't fill me at all and I don't like the flavours. My friend has just brought me some hi fi deluxe bars (I don't go to a class) and I am in love with them! Would much rather have one deluxe than 2 Alpen lights

Back