Anyone else addicted to healthy extras ?

gobolino

Gold Member
Hello :)

Following on from a few posts about people not wanting/needing/eating their healthy extras.... I just wanted to say that I'm addicted to mine :)

So much so that I've started to even see them as the 'treat' part of the plan.

So, anyone else addicted ? What are your favourites ??

I have to have a hifi bar every night, my favourite used to be chocolate mint but now I'm into the new chocolate deluxe. I think I should mix it up a bit and try something else as a healthy extra but I can't resist the hifi's! :p

I wouldn't say I'm addicted, but I certainly have no problem in nomming down my HEs, lol! I do extra easy, but I quite often have three HEs a day, with the extra one as syns.

I love that I can have cheese without feeling guilty!

Excellent, I'm not the only one then! Here's to healthy extra's :) :) :)

Lately I have been craving cornflakes. Yes, humble cornflakes and to an extend that comes close to an addiction. I don't like Branflakes or Weetabix, so my morning HEX (also partially synned) are cornflakes (30g) for breakfast. Lately I have been craving them all the time - not very good.

Last edited:
Hey hexe, I dont think cornflakes are a Healthy B choice (aas they dont have enough fibre), but good news they are only 5 syns for 28g (no good for me as I'd want about a 100g bowl -yum yum!). I do love cornflakes, and crunchy nut ones even more so...... nice with warm milk too...... oh I could go on and on talking about all the cereal I love !!!

Yep, I love a bit of cheese for a healthy A choice too :)

Hey hexe, I dont think cornflakes are a Healthy B choice (aas they dont have enough fibre), but good news they are only 5 syns for 28g (no good for me as I'd want about a 100g bowl -yum yum!). I do love cornflakes, and crunchy nut ones even more so...... nice with warm milk too...... oh I could go on and on talking about all the cereal I love !!!
:)
:D I know, I meant I use the milk as a HexA and syn the flakes. Until I had my youngest child, I never used to eat cereals, but since then I just love cornflakes.
On original days cheese would definitely be on my HexA list. Love the LowLow cheese and Cathedral light - yummy
Yep, I love a bit of cheese for a healthy A choice too

Phew thats ok then, I didnt want to be the bearer of any healthy extra bad news :) I'm a total cereal addict but I find they are so expensive in terms of syns. I'm safe with weetabix though (as its measured already so no weighing and overdoing it) :)

Enjoy your cornflakes :)

Whilst reading this I'm enjoying a new alpen light double chocolate as my addiction was fibre plus bars :) weaning myself off

Good luck with your weaning ! :)

Chicken and cheese!!! Om nom nommmmmmm!!! I use most of my syns on that kinds thing too...

I NEVER have trouble using up my Hex's! Use them very easily!!

My particular favourite at the moment is using one of my hexa for warm milk and adding an options to it, so creamy and chocolatey!!! :)

I agree, you cant beat a milky hot chocolate :)

I changed to green days from ee so i could have the extra hex's. Like you say i feel like i am having a treat x

My name is Gail and I am a cereal bar addict :eek:

I counted my cereal bars recently and had 170 of 14 different types. eeeeek. So I haven't promised that I won't buy any more for a while ! I once ranked my favourites on someone elses thread (all to help them you understand :)). I also love mini babybel lights - yum yum.

Gail x

Woah Gail, that is some addiction !!! But all very good and on plan so long as they are in the cupboard. For me its when lots of them end up in my mouth that I suffer :)

gl12282 said:
My name is Gail and I am a cereal bar addict :eek:

I counted my cereal bars recently and had 170 of 14 different types. eeeeek. So I haven't promised that I won't buy any more for a while ! I once ranked my favourites on someone elses thread (all to help them you understand :)). I also love mini babybel lights - yum yum.

Gail x

Hehe Gail where have you ranked them? I wanna read...

Hello :)

Following on from a few posts about people not wanting/needing/eating their healthy extras.... I just wanted to say that I'm addicted to mine :)

So much so that I've started to even see them as the 'treat' part of the plan.

So, anyone else addicted ? What are your favourites ??

Yes, me too, I quite regularly use them as meals, and my favourite use of them is 4 ryvita with 4 laughing cow!

Even better, now I'm at target, I get extra:p

Back