Anyone else addicted to this forum?

Me too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Guilty ! I find it so helpful,inspirational,funny and informative.

The one thing that upsets me is that during the time ive been on here (mid sept) There have been quite a few folk that have been fully charged and prolific posters and they suddenly stop coming on. I do think about them and hope they come back for the support they obviously need.

I had a technology failure a week or so ago, laptop died, PC died and my phone died - I really didn't realise how much I needed minimins until I had absolutely no access to it! So yeah totally addicted :)

Me too!! Spend my lunch hours, evenings and weekends on here for tips and advice and just to keep myself on track.

Ive passed the WW section onto our friend who's doing that too

Slightly in love with it for sure lol

It's defo keeping me sane whilst my bf is away x

Last edited:
Only new but I love it!! :D

I'm definitely addicted, I love Minimins!
Have made some lovely friends and met lots of like-minded people - I know that without your support & encouragement I wouldn't have gotten this far.

THANK YOU MINIMIN'ERS :D

I definately am!

I only wrote in my diary yesterday that I had only gone on the 'puter to check some emails, and ended up on MiniMins :eek:

Princess_Stevie said:
I'm definitely addicted, I love Minimins!
Have made some lovely friends and met lots of like-minded people - I know that without your support & encouragement I wouldn't have gotten this far.

THANK YOU MINIMIN'ERS :D

I absolutely agree!!! Xxxx

I check Minis more than I check my Facebook and I'm ALWAYS checking my Facebook!

HelsAngel said:
I check Minis more than I check my Facebook and I'm ALWAYS checking my Facebook!

I'm totally with you on that one!! I'm lucky you lot are supporting me in other ways too! I'd go mad without you lot at the moment xxxx

Back