Anyone else attending slimming club for weigh in while doing s&s

SuziWoo

I started just over a month ago at sw but wasn't sticking to the plan and going up and down. Switched to s & s and now in week 2 100% but thinking of continuing to attend the sw weigh in. does anyone else do this? Does it help?

SuziWoo said:
I started just over a month ago at sw but wasn't sticking to the plan and going up and down. Switched to s & s and now in week 2 100% but thinking of continuing to attend the sw weigh in. does anyone else do this? Does it help?

I don't go to any others unsure about others though x

I'm doing LL as well as SnS so I go and weigh in every week. I am actually doing the diet though so it is all related. Might be a bit odd to weigh in if you're not on the diet?

You'd need to be honest with them and say you're not doing SW and see if it's ok. If you go and they believe you're on SW your losses will be hard to explain. You could also really demoralise other members.

Fair point starlight, I hadn't really considered that. I wouldn't stay for the session, just intended to pop in get weighed and back out. I'll take your advice and speak to the mentor and see what she thinks. I think having a weekly weigh in really helps with motivation but definitely don't want to upset anyone by doing it. Thanks

SuziWoo said:
Fair point starlight, I hadn't really considered that. I wouldn't stay for the session, just intended to pop in get weighed and back out. I'll take your advice and speak to the mentor and see what she thinks. I think having a weekly weigh in really helps with motivation but definitely don't want to upset anyone by doing it. Thanks

Just see what she says .
If your not following the plan as such they might say no .
But I understand what your saying about being weighed etc , when I did ww I dreaded the weeks were I had been " naughty " then them weighing me gave me motivation shame there is nothing like that for us on these kind of diets .

I'm going to have my partner to weigh me lol he's took the scales :) xxx

I know exactly what you mean, it would be great if there was an official weigh in. I was thinking about a SnS weigh on club. Trying to get my friends involved is the difficult bit though!

You could weigh with the nurse in your gp surgery its free then aswell mine offers it on a Wednesday

auntieknickers said:
You could weigh with the nurse in your gp surgery its free then aswell mine offers it on a Wednesday

Oh I'm not sure myn do our appointments to see the doctor end up being with the nurse these days can't even get an appointment if your dieing
Nevermind to get weighed lol

You could have a regular time to weight your self once per week at boots?

They'll even print out what your weight is- no getting away from thatlol

12 lost : 55 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
You could have a regular time to weight your self once per week at boots?

They'll even print out what your weight is- no getting away from thatlol

12 lost : 55 to goal

I used to do this in my you younger days lol
Eventually you get weeks and weeks of weightloss showing the lbs go down :) you can tip up the card as well ;)

Back