Anyone else do this?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sbridge7, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

1. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    I've still got a long way to go before I start maintenance, but I'm still concerned about maintening. Therefore, I've taken to making daily menus, basing the calories on what I would need to maintain. I know I've still got a long way to go. but this way of planning feels as though it will make everything more logical and will be isntrumental in keeping the weight off for good.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I know what you mean, but i already decided once i worked my way up the plans at what ever stage i come off cd that i'll go to weight watchers and maintain/lose through them as never wanna do cd again:D

Last edited: 17 August 2009
  4. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    not done that so far but you need to share this fun hun.....lol
    i am going to need ideas!
    all i have so far is low GI cookbooks....and more thought about balance
    xx

5. Lizzylocket

Lizzylocket Winning a losing battle!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(17.17%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    That's a really good idea! I've just ordered a carb counter pocket sized book so once I've got that, I might do the same!

6. tattyboo

tattyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I know it's not totally related but I think what I will do is just keep in mind that if I burn off enough calories during the day then I won't put weight back on.

If you burn the same amount as you eat then everything will be fine - I think I'll get a pedometer, it can do the talking and I'll do the walking :D

7. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Dappymare, I think that's a good idea to help with future maintenance.

LizMB and Lizzylocket maybe invest in 101 Low-fat Feasts ("Good Food")- it has conventional dishes with lower fat ingredients. Plus foodfocus, is a great calorie counter. It allows you to add your food for the day and totals the calories. I think calorie counting for me, after CD will be the easiest way forward for me for a while :)

8. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Pedometers are great, I will definitely maintain a good level of walking after CD :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.