• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else fancy a Twix?? - food dump 17/02/08

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If you chowed down on one now, after 8 days SS you will find out how nasty they REALLY taste! Don't do it flower! Cos they really will taste naff and the K fairy will fly right out of that window.......

Oh big birdy, but chocolate, caramel and biscuit - niam!

sorry if this thread upset anyone guys, rather express it than eat it!

S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
NO NO NO NO AND NO

I WILL NOT READ THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT READ THIS THREAD !!!!!

ok too late, I read it and yeh a twix and a cuppa would be lovely.

But the little devil on my shoulder is mute today so not going to even give it a moments thought.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hehe!

T4A x

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Yeah, bring it on, or a Flake, yumm!

Off to the shops now Leah, I don't want to find an empty Twix wrapper on the floor when I get back!!

Gxx

Savoury for me too, I can get my chocolate fix from shakes. I would like a big bowl of onions fried until they are caremelised and black at the edges, and some cheese on toast.....ok I'll have leek and potato soup for lunch then :sigh:

Lil K

Addicted to Minimins
S: 16st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 3st11lb(23.56%)
twix, mars, crunchie, thorntons, creme egg :drool:, green & blacks........chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.....just gimmie the chocolate :D

....It's funny, because before I started CD I was never really that fussed with choc (except for all things white choc thorntons) I was more of a candy sweets type (love hearts, chews, crumble mints, sherbet cocktails), but now I just want milk or even dark chocolate with a rich intense flavour.....and I wouldn't thank you for candy, now:confused:.......what is that all about?? :confused::confused:

Yeah, bring it on, or a Flake, yumm!

Off to the shops now Leah, I don't want to find an empty Twix wrapper on the floor when I get back!!

Gxx
I love they way you say that as if we live together!! Ok, so we are the same person, but there are a few miles between us hun xxx

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Leah.... Your'e gonna have to make friends with miss cucumber, master lettuce, mr Veg and mrs chicken. Sorry.

Leah.... Your'e gonna have to make friends with miss cucumber, master lettuce, mr Veg and mrs chicken. Sorry.
They are my best friends!

But Mr twix is my lover - just how i like them:

Tall, slim, dark features! Just wait till you see my OH! Ok, so he has gorgeous green eyes unlike Mr Twix xxxx