Total Solution ANYONE ELSE GETTING BAD SKIN??

theapple

Hello everyone this is my 3rd or 4th week on total had some slip ups but generally quite good. Question is anyone else getting painful spots and dry skin on their face?? i drink 3 litres plus of water a day but it's getting worse!!

sarah x

arrrgh it's so annoying, i have given up food for this lol

theapple said:
arrrgh it's so annoying, i have given up food for this lol

It's really due to water Hun !! If u keep ur skin moisturised it really helps I have mg hold body with dry skin lol x

Quite the opposite for me!!

I am spot free for the first time EVER since beng a teenager ( many years ago!) :D

I have very sensitive skin but has become worse since starting Exante. Very, very dry and some spots, and I aim for up to 4l a day. :(

i drink 3 litres of water plus i make my shakes up with 500-600ml each plus black coffee and coke zero, i drink loads! just my face is playing up i feel great otherwise. gonna give it another month grrr lol.

My skin is 100 times better than it was before the diet, I am generally spot free now, i have the odd one but i no longer have dot to dot on my chin ha ha. I just hope I stay spot free after the diet.

Mine was the same but I was using the same face cream as before I was on the diet so I changed and tried all different ones an none helped my son always uses palmers cocoa butter so I though what the hell I'll give it a go and it works wonders I no longer have spots under my skin or dry skin! An it's only cheap and it's not greasy i use it all over :) x

My skin on my face went bleugh for a week or so but is now clear and my complexion is back to the best it's been in ages. Possibly a little on the dry side, but that's easily sorted with a dab of cocoa butter.My body is currently throwing out toxins through a variety of horrible boil-ish spots on my legs though, yuck.

Back