Anyone else going to bed early?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dotbirch, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. dotbirch

dotbirch Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.42%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    has anyone else realised that they are going to bed early to resist temptation - I've never had so much sleep as I have had this last 2 weeks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KatieCWP

KatieCWP Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i am ending up going to bed about unless i get distracted... best thing for that is my ipod touch and a bottle of water... but any sleep is good with an 8mth old!

4. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    Yes! I try to go to bed around 21.00ish and read my book with a cuppa. I've got the nicest nails in the world now! ha ha - I'm always painting, filing, creaming them. It's just something to distract me!

:)

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    lol i also love to read a book in bed but i dont get round to going till about 11pm as im usually looking at stuff online ( ebay and boohoo take up sooooo much time, my postie must hate me these last 2 weeks, lol )

and im also now perminantly sporting polished toe nails, keep changing the colours and trying fancy patterns on them

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.