• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone else going up a bra size?

Having lost over a stone in weight, I thought that I should get measured to find out what bra size I needed at my new weight. Both M and S and House of Frazer measured me as bigger than before my diet. So my weight and trouser size have gone down and my bosom is more generous! Has anyone else noticed this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Having lost over a stone in weight, I thought that I should get measured to find out what bra size I needed at my new weight. Both M and S and House of Frazer measured me as bigger than before my diet. So my weight and trouser size have gone down and my bosom is more generous! Has anyone else noticed this?
Nope, thank god, I wanted to lose some from there, I would be really miffed if I put any on my bust!

:D

I've definitely lost weight from my bust...My Mister is NOT happy about it!!! ;)

My bust has shrunk massively and my OH is not so happy about it at all. I'm over the moon and I never thought I'd say that. I used to have terrible pain and swelling for 3 weeks out of every month and now i have no pain whatsoever, it's great and they are still quite perky aswell:)

wheesht

Just keep swimming...
If mine had got any bigger I would have had to take out a permanent lease on two cranes!!

So so glad I have lost quite a lot of my norks. The smaller the better I say! Dh might not agree but he isn't the one having to heave them around.