Anyone else got 6+ stone to lose?

lshafik

Just wondering how you're getting on?

Is there anything you are doing extra to lose more i.e exercise?

What plan are you on?

What is your goal?

Hi Leah!

When I first did Cambridge and had 6 stone to lose I lost over 5 stone quickly doing no exercise at all. I probably won't do any this time either until I work my way up the plans.

The thing I'm doing to help myself is putting myself first a bit more and believe I can do this.

So my goal is stick to ss 100% until I reach my other goal of 12 st 9! The next goal is to work up those plans properly and fit in some excercise somewhere. Hopefully!!! ;)

Me too :)

I am on day 20 of SS. TBH i have not set myself a goal weight, I am just going to try to stick to this for as long as I can. I guess knowing i have 10 stone to lose is overwhelming so i am going to concentrate on my smaller goals instead.

I am intending to start swimming, not to increase weightloss but to try and tone up - i am desperate to reduce my back fat! I have developed a buffalo hump which i am soooo self-conscious about :cry:

xxx

I am on day 20 of SS. TBH i have not set myself a goal weight, I am just going to try to stick to this for as long as I can. I guess knowing i have 10 stone to lose is overwhelming so i am going to concentrate on my smaller goals instead.

I am intending to start swimming, not to increase weightloss but to try and tone up - i am desperate to reduce my back fat! I have developed a buffalo hump which i am soooo self-conscious about :cry:

xxx

Hi Minty!
You can do it and just think with each day you've less and less to lose. Good luck and l'm really looking forward to reading all about your sucess. xxx

xxx

Me too!!

I am swimming now though and have done for the last week or so 45 mins each time (and I sometimes go to the gym too and do a light bike ride and walk...)

I also want to tone as I have a big bum, tum, thighs and tops of arms so I thought swimming might help me with shrinkage and loose skin.

I haven't been weighed in 4 weeks though but am hoping with a good loss on Thursday as I have been really really good.
x

I haven't been weighed in 4 weeks though but am hoping with a good loss on Thursday as I have been really really good.
x

Wow, 4 weeks without a weigh in!! That's impressive.I can barely go a day without jumping on the scales! lol I know it is a habit I must break, to not get too hung up on what the scales say.

Today is my day off work so i have no excuses - right, i am off for my first swim! I will NOT worry that people are staring at me....I shall think happy thoughts, making sure not to make eye contact with anyone lol.

I am looking forward to seeing your weightloss on Thursday - i'm sure it will be great!!

xxx

Wow, 4 weeks without a weigh in!! That's impressive.I can barely go a day without jumping on the scales! lol I know it is a habit I must break, to not get too hung up on what the scales say.

Today is my day off work so i have no excuses - right, i am off for my first swim! I will NOT worry that people are staring at me....I shall think happy thoughts, making sure not to make eye contact with anyone lol.

I am looking forward to seeing your weightloss on Thursday - i'm sure it will be great!!

xxx

Good luck at the swimming pool Minky! You are very brave to be able to face the public swimming pool, I so admire you for that! :)

My new workplace has a swimming pool and gym for staff: I can't wait :D

xxx

Well I don't have scales at home so I have to wait andI am too scared to use new ones in case they give me an inaccurate reading either way so I have had to wait 4 weeks!

And when I go to the public swimming pool I am the thinnest or youngest there and when you're in the water no one can actually see your body.

I don't care anymore...everyone has to get healthy.

Plus I go at about 8.30 / 9.00 pm so not really anyone there then!

Good luck and enjoy your swim - I am off to a gig tonight so no swim tonight but I am going weds and possibly thurs.

I am however going for my daily mile walk this afternoon :) x

Thanks for your support ladies. I've just been to the pool and i must say i am pleased with my efforts. I managed to swim for 40 mins. I was mainly doing breaststroke with a couple of lengths of front crawl thrown in for good measure - jeez i don't remember the front crawl being that hard... tho I must admit the last time i had to swim front stroke was in secondary school so over 15 years ago!! haha

I did not feel it at the time, but as i sit here now i can feel that i've used my upper body muscles :D

Hope i can keep this up!

xxx

I have actually 6 stones to loose, I'm on CD SS. But I'm planning on moving more, even if on a low calorie diet. I'm without a car for several weeks, so whenever I can I take my bike. I just take it easy, so no running plan or fitness plan. Just move more in daily life and go outdoors with the kids. I'm so worried about messing up my metabolism with the diet, so I think while still doing some sport I'll be able to deal with this.

I have 9 stone to lose and I am on day 7, I do 4 Zumba classes a week (they kill me) and just have signed up for a bootcamp attend of June

It's hardcore workout like the biggest loser style. I'm definitely going up the plans for it!! It's 4 weeks for 2 hours a week and the instructor weighs and measures you at the beginning vs the end of the course and take pics which I will post on here once completed!!!

I have 5 and a half stone to lose. I am on CD since 9 May and lost 1stone so far but still a lot to go ... I am doing well during the week just to eat like a pig on the weekends... This is so painful truth but I promised myself that I won’t do this again and moving to SS+ just to see if I can go without cheating...

I am cycling 40 -60 min a day ... and trying to move around all the time...

LadyDiet

I have 5 and a half stone to lose. I am on CD since 9 May and lost 1stone so far but still a lot to go ... I am doing well during the week just to eat like a pig on the weekends... This is so painful truth but I promised myself that I won’t do this again and moving to SS+ just to see if I can go without cheating...

I am cycling 40 -60 min a day ... and trying to move around all the time...

LadyDiet

Well done on your loss so far...I find eating anything at the weekends a difficulty - I am ALWAYS busy - I don't have time to have my shakes.

It's if I work from home I find that the hardest time as I try and raid (my empty) cupboards and I keep getting bored and hungry.

Good luck hun x you can do it! x

Back