Anyone else got a lot to lose?

needtobeskinny

Hi all, thought I'd start a thread for those of us who have lots to loose, I have 7 stone + to loose so I know this is going to be a long journey. Yesterday (01/01/2013) was my first day, anyone else just starting out? I actually found my first day quite easy, I think I built myself up for it to be more than it actually was. I even managed to feed my family, although I did escape while they were eating.
it would also be nice to hear from those of you who had lots to loose and are further down the road.
good luck to everyone on lipotrim......YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Thanks for reading guys
louise x x

Hi Louise. Well done for getting through Day 1.

I started on 7th September 2012 needing to lose 12st 7lbs -now almost 4 months later I have a similar amount to go as you, 7st 6lbs. I've stayed with it 100% throughout as I want to get to my goal as soon as possible. I'm aiming to be there by 13st July 2013. When I've had tough days or weeks or when I'm feeling a bit down or just plain miserable because I can't eat I just remind myself of everything I want to do this year and it keeps me going. I still find taking it one day at a time works for me although I have also written out a plan of 2013 and what weight I hope to be by the end of each month.

Best wishes to you for this week. Sometimes the days seem long and the time drags but when I look back now the last 4 months have flown by and I've really changed, a lot! The other thing that helps me to stick with it is knowing how I would feel if I got to July and I had given up. There's no way I want to be thinking "if only" this summer!

OMG!!!......I have just got weighed and after 1 yes 1 day I have LOST 4lb......I am literally jumping round like a kid on Christmas Day lol :D

It's the best feeling, isn't it :D

Hi busy mum.....well done on your fantastic weight loss......that truly is an inspiration....I always let myself fall at the first hurdle.....but this time I have steely determination, I figure I might as well be miserable for 5 months, instead of being miserable indefinitely being fat. Good luck in your journey x x

I'm over the bloody moon lol x

Hi everyone,

I started on the 1st and want to loose about 5.5/6.5 stone.

I'm looking forward to getting healthier every day.

We can do it!!

Bryony xx

@beautifulbryony, hi I started on the 1st too, I need to loose about 7 stone, good luck Hun....u can do it!!
Louise x x

Good luck to ye all I started in September and I was aiming for 5st4lbs loss I have now change that to 5st11lbs and hoping to reach that goal by mid feb as I did take Xmas off as of yesterday's wieght in I had lost a total of 3st13lbs so not far more to go but this will be the harest bit for me getting back on track but I know with the support from everyone on here it is possible to get there

@mburke. U will do it Hun, u have come too far to give up now, just think of it this way, u have less to loose to get to goal than you have already lost! Go get it girl!
louise x x

Thanks at the start it seem so far away but as the days go by and you start feeling smaller it does get easyier best of luck to you and don't forget the girls and guys on this site are great for supporting each other no matter what kind of day you have had

Yes your right it does seem a long way off, but I keep thinking back to 2 years ago wen I first dabbled in lipotrim, if I'd stayed with it then it would have been a very different post today! I'm sick of being a person who is "going to" this year I will achieve my weight loss goal......NO STOPPING US NOW!
louise x x

Hi Louise, I have lost 6 stone on L/T in 2010 and then again this year! Im back for hopefully the third time to lose it and keep it off lol Good luck to you all ! :D

Welldone daisy that's fantastic.....if you don't mind me asking how long did it take you? And what was your starting weight? I'm 17 stone 1 at the moment and want to get down 7 stone by may.
Thanks Louise x x

Welldone daisy that's fantastic.....if you don't mind me asking how long did it take you? And what was your starting weight? I'm 17 stone 1 at the moment and want to get down 7 stone by may.
Thanks Louise x x

Hi louise, the first time in 2010 it took me 21 weeks to lose 6 stone. I didnt re=feed properly and put it back on, In June 2012 I lost 5 stone in about 11 weeks! I think it has something to do with a lot of the weight gain being water. Im hoping to keep it off this time !!! :D

@daisy, my friend did lipotrim almost 3 years back, she lost just over 5 stone and has kept it off since, she did her refeed and just loosely stuck to sw.....hope this helps.
Louise x x

Hi all.

I have 5-6 stone to loose by june 1st. Today is my 1stday. Ive also lost a lot of wieght before and put all back on and more. Felt awful. So when saw pharmacist yesterday I told him maintaining the wieght is really important to me. I accept that I have no control over the food I consume and that this is a problem. So this lipotrim programme is just phase 1. Phase 2 for me will either be weight watchers or sw so as im able to maitain a healthy weight. Good luck everyone x x x;)

@sammybums that's my plan too, although I think I will go with weight watchers as it also teaches you portion control, but I'm a massive comfort/boredom eater. Good luck with it......u can do it! X x

Hi everyone, this is my third time round and started yesterday. I have 7 stone to lose also and glad I have begun my journey. The main thing I like about lipotrim is how healthy I feel as the weight comes off. Of course everything is a bonus too. Looking forward to the support and reading about everyone else's journey.

Hi all, i have started my diet 01/01/13, my first day was terrible I was soo hungry, today is my 3rd day i managed well .... I also aim to loss 7 stones. Cant wait to see how much I weigh on monday :)... Good luck to everyone

Back