Step 1 Sole Source + Anyone else got over 7st to lose

Mickster

Hi everyone. I'm on my second day and finding I need all the support I can get!! I've got almost 8st to lose and think I need the total break from food to do it as I've lost all self control and common sense around food.
Slowly going insane at the mo cos my dad has left a giant open bar of choc on the side and I swear it's watching me!! Please help!!!

I need to lose 10-12stone total and(though 3stone down already!). It does get easier as the weeks go on, promise! I am 47days in now and the past few weeks have flown by

Wow you've done really well already! I am so glad I found this forum, been looking at people's success and it's made my moment of doubt pass! X

Hi there

Yip I had over 9 stone to loose and I'm over half way there now. It does get easier I promise
I did need a break from food which is why I started this diet and thats what I did. I now alternate between SS and SS+ depending if I work away from home

Good Luck let me know if I can help in any way

Hi everyone. I'm on my second day and finding I need all the support I can get!! I've got almost 8st to lose and think I need the total break from food to do it as I've lost all self control and common sense around food.
Slowly going insane at the mo cos my dad has left a giant open bar of choc on the side and I swear it's watching me!! Please help!!!

Phi Mickster hello and good luck on your journey! You can do this I started my journey back in Oct 2011 and am now only 8lb from goal i started with 7 stone ish to lose and although I am back for the second time after putting on 23lb I really rate this plan and am doing the steps this time to ensure I maintain my loss once and for all!

Good luck x x

Hi everyone!

I'm just starting Cambridge and I'm in exactly the same place as when you started Jules - 5ft 4in and 19st 6lbs!! Well done on your fabulous losses so far, feels like an impossible task at the moment but seeing ur achievements is really motivating. Thank you :) x

Hi Mickster,

I'm in the same boat as you!! The SS really isn't as bad as you'd think!! Granted I've cheated a couple of times......it's really hard sipping on water whilst everyone is filling their faces with your fav foods :( but I've still lost almost 2 stone in a little over a month!!!

Keep going, I've found it hard. Just like everyone else needed break from food. Ss+ Started on the first jan and have nearly lost 2 stone. Weekends are the most difficult for being around the kids and having to cook for the family. I can't keep the spoon from my lips. :)

Thank you everyone. Just at the end of day 3 and have stuck to it and really pleased. Feeling a bit rubbish now but I was also up for work at 4 this morning so am seriously lacking sleep. I find feeding my little boy is hard especially when he's having yummy food and is just not interested!!!! I would love that food lol xxx

Hi Mickster, I have around 8 stone to lose to reach the mid-range of healthy BMI but I also have a goal before that to lose at least 5-6 stones before my wedding in July! I had no choice but to start on 810 because my BMI was over 40 but I have to say that has probably been what has kept me on this diet (for the whole 11 days I've been on it!!). You tend to lose about 3lbs a week instead of 4lbs as you would with SS but I'm so much more grateful for the extra meal and the feeling of eating proper food so either SS or 810 can be an option should SS become really difficult. Well done for sticking to it so far though, lack of sleep really does affect you more than you would think on this diet and it can also cause you to be a bit more restless at night so get that lay-in whenever you can and drink lots and lots of water - around 4 litres if you can!
When I reach my 2 weeks and hopefully feel less light-headed I hope to increase my activity and burn around 250 more calories a day through gentle - moderate walking and therefore lose closer to 4lbs than 3lbs a week!
Best of luck and let me know how you get on! xxx

Hi everyone. Thank you for your support, it is much appreciated. Had my first wi this morning, should of been doing the plan for about 2 wks but cos of my lapsing issues this is only day 5 and I have lost 9lbs. I'm thrilled!!! X

Back