Anyone else had this bad experience

Well for me personally I have always mixed my shakes simply by shaking them in a protein shake bottle. Tonight I decided to try my blender to blend my shake and boy was that a BAD idea!

The shake was thick and frothy to drink and I only managed half the glass. I had to force this half down me and now I feel so very ill burping a lot and wanting to vomit my guts up. Anyone else? Have I done something wrong? I used the same amount of water and a sweetner as always but feel horrible yuckkkk!!!

I've also noticed a foul smell to my choc shakes no matter what I do with them and I am drinking them pretty much straight away? I can't explain what the smell is but it turns my stomach!! Don't know if my body is just starting to hate them as I've not had a pleasant few days with them.. I'm now looking at the shakes as medicine that needs to be taken and finished asap rather than a shake I could once sit and enjoy... Urghhh I have made myself feel so ill I just want to puke!!

Yeah i made a vanilla shake and some coffee in the blender and was not a happy bunny. Had to just gulp it down and get it over and done with. I have a shaker that my pharmacist gave me and i prefer that. Also i drink it through a straw now and find it better. As for the foul smell, talk to your pharmacist and explain how u feel he might be able to suggest something, good luck hun and hope it helps :)

Will never be trying to blend it back to shaking it I think!! Will mention the smell to the pharmacist and see what they say! X x x

I just put my strawberry one in the shaker and when had it there was a smell like gone off milk made me feel really like i was going go be sick!! Definately going to talk to my pharmacist about this

I put mine is a blender with 180ml water, 12 ice cubes and three sweeteners and never experienced a bad smell? Maybe try that recipe and see if its better

I always use a blender but put loads of ice with it and its actually nice. Have you tried mixing it with ice? Also check the date on your packets (you probably already have) x

Hi, I tried it with ice and i found it diluted the texture of the shake which I preferred but still don't think it will be a regular thing for me. I will keep my blender for soup purposes only from now on. Xxx

Back