Anyone else had trouble updating ticker??

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by tiffanydiamond, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. tiffanydiamond

tiffanydiamond Full Member

Hello there, well after my fourth weigh in i'm proud to report a 4lb loss!!! Yippee.!

Have been in to try and update my ticker, but all it shows is the weight loss graph and hasn't got the usual boxes where you enter date and current weight! Any one else experiencing this? Or have i gone mad?

I really want to update my ticker, it's the highlight of my week (how sad)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

Well done on your weight loss.

Did you put your pin number in and click the edit/update weight data on That should take you to where you update your ticker. You have to put your pin number in again. It should automatically update the ticker here on Minimins.
  4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    YAY TD!!!!! Great loss!!!

I had probs with my ticker last week too....its OK now, I think their site was having troube so keep trying!

I love the tickers too, so don't feel bad!! :D
  5. tiffanydiamond

tiffanydiamond Full Member

wahey, i managed to update!!! xxx
  6. PositiveBetty

PositiveBetty Full Member

Tiffany...really encouraging to see how well you're doing as you have a target similar to mine. I want to lose 71 pounds and I see yours is 80. I hope to do this in the 100 day foundation and judging by your results it could just be doable! yay well done so far
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.