anyone else have funny salty taste in their mouth?

Well if it stops the cravings I hope it is ketosis I just want a big bowl of pasta must be my body wanting carbs xx

5sttogo said:
Its day 2 for me and I have this awful taste in my mouth anyone else experience it? Xx

I had a weird metal taste in my mouth, i think this diet does do some odd things to ur body. I assume the weird taste means my breath must pong so i bought tesco out of mouth spray, sugar free gum and mouth wash! I'd rather have all this and be slim though!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh I've got a really weird taste in my mouth night and day hun, and I am in ketosis atm. How you doing apart from that? xx

I had this yesterday bit garlicky !! I'm on exante and day 4 today x x

I always get the same taste as when you have a cracked tooth...like irony taste x

just stick with it hun, honestly I didn't believe people who said it would get better but I started on tueday at lunchtime and have been feeling great all day. Even managed to sit in the middle of maccy d's while my girls had lunch today! Really pleased with how its all going now :D xxx

Wow you should be so proud!! I know I can't do that now watching my lot eating was torture!!
Your inspirational st Andrews bride

Iwillbeayummymummy I am very anemic so that's prob why salt for me lol :)

Back