Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else new to this?:)

mirusska

So it's my second day on SS, going well so far but I'm dreading the third and fourth day a bit. Hoping to lose 3 stone by Christmas and I'm ready to follow the plan to the dot:) The only thing that bothers me is that aspartame is used as a sweetener in the shakes which I don't like because it is not very good for me. But I guess I can live with it for a few months:) anyone else new to this?

So I just found out that butterscotch is not my flavour! Luckily I only got one sachet left:)
I just started day 3, my days are kind of messed up because I am working night shifts at the moment.. Still very hungry but weirdly not craving anything!

Hi mirusska, you should join my team santas secret slimmers...anyone who is hoping to reach there target or a target by Christmas! I have 3 and a half stone to loose by Christmas, its achievable if I stick to it :) my first weigh in is this morning (thursday) so fingers crossed for a good loss im a bit nervous! I have tried Cambridge before this is my third time actually, its hard but the reason I keep trying is ive always seen results! :) x

also I don't get leg cramps but apparently its very common on this diet my consultant said if by walking around it doesn't stop the cramp but I tiny bit of salt on your tongue! lukily ive not had to try this method yet lol! x

hi there

i had the leg cramps at the start but it passed pretty quickly. im on week 3 and finding it better now but if your off at the weekend plan to keep busy cause a lot of people, me included find that temptation gets harder to resist then
jx

Only had 3 shakes instead of 4 because I just didn't have time. I did feel a bit lightheaded at work but then again my work is quite physical and I'm hoping the lightheaded ness will stop soon. Can't wait for my first weigh-in on Monday!

Well done on the first week's weight loss Lauren! I have my first weigh in on Monday very early in the morning since I'll just be finishing work then.. But I do feel my trousers getting a bit looser:)

Today I just feel a bit weak and lightheaded. If I wasn't at work it would be fine but my work is quite physical with a lot of running around so it is affecting me a bit. I'm still not tempted to eat even though I do think about food a lot..

So I got weighed this morning after my night shift and my cdc's scales showed a 7 pound loss which is great! I weighed at home after I woke up this afternoon and my scales showed 11 pound loss so either way I'm happy:) I did have a different starting weight on both scales though so it kind of makes sense that I weighed more after my shift with all the water still in my body..
Going strong for week 2!

Wow! Well done Mrs... That's fab:)

10.5 off for me but it was first thing and I had hardly anything on!

Great news x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

So I've just had my first real temptation! I'm at work and I got a drop of chicken tikka on my finger so I instinctively licked it off and it was so good! I started thinking 'oh I had a great loss last week a bit of food wouldn't hurt' but I managed to walk away so I'm quite proud of myself:) keeping the big (or rather thin) picture in mind!:)

Back