Anyone else on a Sunday weigh in?

I'm coming up to my first official weigh in. I go for Sunday too because it's the only day I'm not in a rush and can do it before breakfast.

I'm doing a Sunday weigh in as well. :D
I feel like it'll get me through the week.

Sunday weigh in'er checking in with my first weeks stats!

Well It's the dreaded WEIGH IN day. And Friday I went for a completely off plan booze up having already used my weeklies :/ BUT I'm 3lb down, I've lost 4cm of my waist, 5cm off my hips, 5cm off each arm and 5 cm off each thigh!!!!! That's 28cm off my measured bits! And who knows, maybe my foot or ankle, or shoulder or elbow got thinner too ;)

Well done on your loss Livi.
I'm still losing only 1lb a week. I was told to be prepared for that but I can't help but be disappointed this week. But, a loss is still a loss, it's all going in the right direction. 0.5 and I'm at 5% :)

Down is good! :) well done 5% is a huge achievement! Plus everyone says the slower you lose the more likely you are to keep it off! x

Thanks you made me smile. I'll remember that.
I'm losing slowly I was told because of medication, but it all adds up and I will get there :)

Hello I'm new to this forum and just started weight watchers. Lots to loose and also getting married soon. Weighing in on a Sunday .

Weigh-in tomo, Hoping its 2lb off. Thou my wife's birthday today. Pointed well so far. . Had cheese burger for lunch - tesco steak burger 5ppts, whole meal roll 4ppts, cheese 2ppts and salad. Got steak tonite with chips n salad. Plus some birthday cake.

Hi everyone, I'm starting WW on Sunday & am really looking forward to it :) I'll be weighing on a Sunday (at home) so I'll pop in on Sunday with my official start weight if that's ok?!? X

Cool......Lost 3lbs this week. Total lost 3st12lbs. downside now only 50ppts a day ;))

Im a sunday weigher. Started couple weeks back with a great start, lost 8lbs, but had a crap week and gained 4 i think it was :( still not back on straight and narrow but gonna try salvage whats left of the week so sunday doesnt look so bad :D im doing it online wonder if thats the prob...

A lot of people do say going to group helps to keep motivated. Keep going ... Ive been doing it 3 weeks so far and found the 2nd week hard.

Im doing it from home so am just using minimins to keep motivated ... i find trying different recipies on here to try helps too. Good luck.

Back