Step 1 Sole Source + Anyone else on SS+ 4 cambridge products a day

Hi
Stared CD on 1st July my first weigh is Tuesday.
Im doing SS+ but having 4 Cambridge products a day.
I went into Ketosis yesterday and its going well, just hope I get a good weight loss on my first weigh in.
2 more days to go!!!!!
I have 4 stone to lose :)

Hey I'm on ss+ with four products too I started today , good luck for you weigh in on Tuesday. How do you know when u go into ketosis?

Good luck :D

thanks

thanks for the support, good luck to you both. I will let you know Tuesday how I did in my first weigh in.
I used some ketosis sticks I had off my counsellor, but my partner had also told my a slight smell was developing in my mouth and I have a permenant dry mouth, I don't really feel hungry any more either.[
12lbs that's brilliant I hope I do as well U:)
OTE=Cambslass;6534916]Good luck :D[/QUOTE]

Yipeee!! Thats fantastic!!! Well done!! :D really pleased for u :)

Omg that's so gd well done. I gave up on day 2 I feel so **** about myself I found it so hard especially cause I work 9 hour shifts it was too much for me

Camb lass - :D Well done 12lbs is brilliant, I really hope I get at least 5lbs this week. My goal is to lose 1 stone in 1 month, keep fingers crossed for me :)

:confused:aww Shazzy try again honestly the first week I found ok, I was at work allday and that kept my mind off food, I was drinking about 6 to 7 pints of water(fizzy) a day it fills you up.
I was having porridge for brekkie, shake for lunch, soup for dinner and a chocolate shake about 8pm as a treat I was thinking to myself, just like having chocolate. Some I would have porridge for dinner, I like the maple and pecan and the apple porridge, both sweet. I live mango shake with lots of ice and the chocolate in the evening replaces the chocolate bar I used to have.
Try again and good luck :)

Thanks hellsbells:) tomorrow is my weigh in day! Second weigh in, i have been 100% but i still worry that i wont have lost..whats that all about haha?! I will defo keep my fingers crossed for you :D we can do this!!x
shazzy, the first week is the hardest, have u tried the bars?? The lemon yogurt covered ones are delicious and you can have 2 a day and ur shake..i dont generally like lemon things haha but thought id try them and i lovvve them! Plus its nice to have something to chew on! And might help when youre working x

Cambslass - 5lbs a great week 2, brilliant, well done you. :)
Its my 2nd weigh in Tuesday, I hope I get a good loss.
I had food today 2 pieces of sliced beef with the 80grams of dried salad, not the best, thank god I have my choc shake to look forward to tonight.
think until my calorie intake goes up I will just stick with the 4 camb products. Im looking forward to starting with bars. I will buy some on Tuesday on my weigh day

Aw thank you! Was so nervous this morning about it! Its a weird feeling isnt it..dread it then when the weigh in is over so determined and positive haha! Aw i'm sure you will! Think positive and keep drinking your water :D and you will zap your target of a stone in a month!! Woohoo!! The bars are a godsend!! I love them! And really tasty, so i can sit like the cheshire cat eating it, knowing im allowed it and dont need a kit kat chunky hahaha!! Hope your day has gone well :)

Hi Cambslass = Ive been hungry today but ive stuck at it only 3 days till weigh day. I cant wait to try the bars. I will buy some Tuesday, what flavours are there? Hows your week been? Ive been thinking about swimming but don't know if im allowed because of the amount of cals we are on? :)

Shazzy try again you have support on this thread :)

Hey hellsbells!!:) glad you are doing ok! Its so hard when you have the hunger feeling, just drink drink drink! And i know everyone says it, but it really does get easier and you will get past the hunger stage! Im fine thankyou just plodding along! was at a charity event tonight and i had to sell the......yep....CUPCAKES!!! so jealous haha!! The bars are crunchy ones covered in chocolate and they are peanut crunch (i love these), cranberry, mint(dark chocolate) and chewy bars which are chocolate, toffee, chocolate orange(not a fan) and the newest one is a crunchy type with a lemon yogurt covering (i dont like lemon normally but these are delicious!!)..As far as i know you may have just one chocolate covered bar per day and one lemon..so for example i have lemon bar,shake then choc bar! Makes such a difference when you have bars as i feel so happy and something to look forward too:D doesnt make things so hard!!
my consultant said, regarding exercise, you can do what you normally do..but i havent atm, 1)because im worried about weight stalling which ive seen..and 2)because im being a lazy daisy haha but i think after the 2weeks they say you can start adding in your exercise :) sorry for the essay :)x

oh nooooooooooo the dreaded cupcakes, omg id have hated that, well done for not giving in. The way Im looking at it is................. if I had a small piece of cake or chocolate it would throw me out of ketosis, that's correct I think?
I cant wait to get weighed on Tuesday. Will update this thread and let you know how I got on when im home. My goal is to lose a stone in 3 weeks.
Its goin ok today, how ru getting on today?

Well I lost 7lbs on my 2nd week, so 2 weeks and 1 stone lost. Finding today difficult though, the bars are not as nice as I thought, keep going though

Back