Anyone else sick of drinking water?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by wondersie, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. wondersie

wondersie Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st12lb(46.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I am getting so bored of water it's unbelievable, the odd peppermint tea is alright but I hate coffee. My pharmasist said something about drinking Tonic water, but I went to the shop and checked them out and it had like 20 calories in it? some even had sugar. My pharmasist is a bit new to the whole lipotrim thing so I'm a bit weary of her suggestions anyway, what do you guys drink?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. milkshakejunkie

milkshakejunkie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world and lots of excersise
    Im too getting really bored of drinkning water but i keep reminding myself the more that i drink the more fat it flushes out my body. i dont drink coffee or tea and i tried green tea and it was awful but trust one thing i have notice though which im not sure if its the diet or water consumption but my skin is soo clear and my acne which i have suffered with for 8 years is clearing ??

4. wondersie

wondersie Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st12lb(46.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Yeah I used to get the odd spot or 2 before I started the diet, and I've also seen an improvement of that :rolleyes: (none!)

Someone suggested creating a vanilla shake and storing it in the fridge, then using it as a 'milk alternative' for tea. No idea how this would work but I'm guessing to have enough lipotrim per day it would be a lot of teas! - if this works I'd be fine because I like tea with milk, hate it without.

5. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well, in the last 2 days my skin has been getting worse and gutted! Try fizzy water with lots of ice, quite tasty and very refreshing... x

6. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    My skin has also got worse BUT I think it must be the toxins flushing out (I'm hoping!)

Try warm water - it goes down a bit quicker usually. I also love red bush tea, and green tea - for a bit of variety!

7. Clepottage

Clepottage Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Warm water is great (but I drank that before LT anyway.

As for green or red bush teas. You're crazy, satan's urine if you ask me!

8. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Tonic water is a no no! i drink loads of tea, decaf tea at night, green tea, and fizzy water out of a wine glass lol.. it makes me think I am having a nice glass of wine xxx

9. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been drinking 2 litres of sparkling water every day without fail since 4th January this year....honestly, my skin is like velvet and so unbelievably clear, I can't stop stroking it!
    At first, I REALLY, REALLY hated it, but now, it goes down so easily, I drink 4 half litre bottles, for some reason, they seem to go down easier :)
    I would say just keep going, eventually you will start to see the benefits and it will just become a way of life!

10. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeah i agree on the fizy water, i hated it before this diet but now it male a lovely refreshing change and i really enjoy it, fills me up too

i drink fizzy water and raspberry LEAF tea, i emailed lipotrim to see if ok asits made from the leaf not the friut and my response was a lame yes reasberry leaf tea should be ok, an answer yes but very vague, anyway it gorge and i have just made up a massive jug of it, using 7 teabags, and then put it in the frigde, i use this to mix with my choc shakes or even add a little to fizzy water like dilute pop

ewwww:eek: i tried this and i was rank, much prefer it without

11. LucyLucyLu

LucyLucyLu Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I'll warn you now before you waste a shake, putting it in tea is the most minging thing ever!!!! Very vile! However chocolate shake in coffee is just about drinkable!! I love sparkling water but i save it for a 'treat' (how depressing haha!) but i have to agree, the first time i did this after a week my skin looked amazing (its normally horrible!) so even though its sooo boring, i've been downing as much water as i can! x

12. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    haha hun never tried it in normal tea, i bet it is rank, try rasp leaf tea love, lovely with choc, rasp n choc shake yummy, not too good in vanilla, gorge with strawberry as make it very fruity

13. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    Anyone ever tried that lipotrim-friendly water flavouring they sell on ebay? It's expensive, but I'm thinkig mixed with fizzy water it could be lovely...

14. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    :roofles: It's lovely! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.