Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone else sick of drinking water?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by wondersie, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. wondersie

wondersie Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st12lb(46.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I am getting so bored of water it's unbelievable, the odd peppermint tea is alright but I hate coffee. My pharmasist said something about drinking Tonic water, but I went to the shop and checked them out and it had like 20 calories in it? some even had sugar. My pharmasist is a bit new to the whole lipotrim thing so I'm a bit weary of her suggestions anyway, what do you guys drink?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. milkshakejunkie

milkshakejunkie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world and lots of excersise
    Im too getting really bored of drinkning water but i keep reminding myself the more that i drink the more fat it flushes out my body. i dont drink coffee or tea and i tried green tea and it was awful but trust one thing i have notice though which im not sure if its the diet or water consumption but my skin is soo clear and my acne which i have suffered with for 8 years is clearing ??

4. wondersie

wondersie Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st12lb(46.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Yeah I used to get the odd spot or 2 before I started the diet, and I've also seen an improvement of that :rolleyes: (none!)

Someone suggested creating a vanilla shake and storing it in the fridge, then using it as a 'milk alternative' for tea. No idea how this would work but I'm guessing to have enough lipotrim per day it would be a lot of teas! - if this works I'd be fine because I like tea with milk, hate it without.

5. Devon Big Bird

Devon Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well, in the last 2 days my skin has been getting worse and gutted! Try fizzy water with lots of ice, quite tasty and very refreshing... x

6. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    My skin has also got worse BUT I think it must be the toxins flushing out (I'm hoping!)

Try warm water - it goes down a bit quicker usually. I also love red bush tea, and green tea - for a bit of variety!

7. Clepottage

Clepottage Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.38%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Warm water is great (but I drank that before LT anyway.

As for green or red bush teas. You're crazy, satan's urine if you ask me!

8. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Tonic water is a no no! i drink loads of tea, decaf tea at night, green tea, and fizzy water out of a wine glass lol.. it makes me think I am having a nice glass of wine xxx

9. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've been drinking 2 litres of sparkling water every day without fail since 4th January this year....honestly, my skin is like velvet and so unbelievably clear, I can't stop stroking it!
    At first, I REALLY, REALLY hated it, but now, it goes down so easily, I drink 4 half litre bottles, for some reason, they seem to go down easier :)
    I would say just keep going, eventually you will start to see the benefits and it will just become a way of life!

10. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    yeah i agree on the fizy water, i hated it before this diet but now it male a lovely refreshing change and i really enjoy it, fills me up too

i drink fizzy water and raspberry LEAF tea, i emailed lipotrim to see if ok asits made from the leaf not the friut and my response was a lame yes reasberry leaf tea should be ok, an answer yes but very vague, anyway it gorge and i have just made up a massive jug of it, using 7 teabags, and then put it in the frigde, i use this to mix with my choc shakes or even add a little to fizzy water like dilute pop

ewwww:eek: i tried this and i was rank, much prefer it without

11. LucyLucyLu

LucyLucyLu Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I'll warn you now before you waste a shake, putting it in tea is the most minging thing ever!!!! Very vile! However chocolate shake in coffee is just about drinkable!! I love sparkling water but i save it for a 'treat' (how depressing haha!) but i have to agree, the first time i did this after a week my skin looked amazing (its normally horrible!) so even though its sooo boring, i've been downing as much water as i can! x

12. natalieann

natalieann Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    haha hun never tried it in normal tea, i bet it is rank, try rasp leaf tea love, lovely with choc, rasp n choc shake yummy, not too good in vanilla, gorge with strawberry as make it very fruity

13. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    Anyone ever tried that lipotrim-friendly water flavouring they sell on ebay? It's expensive, but I'm thinkig mixed with fizzy water it could be lovely...

14. LincsBren

LincsBren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS from April
    :roofles: It's lovely! :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.