anyone else starting lipotrim today

I'm on day 5:) wishing you loads of luck.

I felt hungry today but I think that was due to little sleep :) I felt good on day 2 and 4. I think the key is to get as much sleep as possible and drink plenty :)

My heads been sore but toped up the water and feel loads better quite enjoying pepermint tea too x

Good luck all! I'm on day 19 now and have never lasted this long on a diet before. Hope I can keep it up x

Day 19!!! Well done:)
got some peppermint tea last night and its lovely, thanks for the tip frosty :)

Not tried peppermint tea yet is there a particular brand or can we have any x

And thanks guys feels like a year x

I'm using twinings but I guess any as long as its just pepermint and none wiv fruit in and no probs city lady definatly helps me get thru the day someone on here said u can leave the pepermint tea to go cold and blend it wiv the choc shake to make mint choc not tried it yet thought I wud wait till I'm gettin bored or struglin as a change x

I bought twinning Emmy. Thanks frosty I might try that on Mother's Day lol x

I know but I plan to go to the gym and have a nice bubble bath, maybe spend some time on my hair. So am still looking forward to it. It's only 1 day and I just keep thinking my biggest treat to myself is to stay on plan and loose weight next week :)x here's to our mint choc shake..lol

Yea definatly I went round the shops wiv my freind yest seein all the lovely summer clothes realy has gave me the motivation how's it been at the gym I love me jillian micheals dvds but thought to leave it this first weekx

Back