Anyone ever mix products?

Antiefeva

I'm currently doing Slim and Save and have done Exante in the past with great success. I've put a bit back on so am trying to get some back off before my holidays.

Now I love the Slim and Save meals but am not so keen on the shakes and soups. I much prefer the Exante shakes and soups so was thinking about ordering a pack of both after my holidays - that is, a pack of Exante and some Slim and Save meals and some bars.

I know theres the problem of Slim and Save having either 4 packs or 3 with a protein meal. But I'm sure if I sit down and work the calories and carbs out I can come to a compromise.

I was just wondering if anyone else had done this. I know some substitute Tesco bars for Exante bars but wondered if anyone had gone further.

It doesn't really work mixing and matching. The kcals and nutrients are calculated differently. Best way to do it is exante onevday s and s the next

Hi, I'm on Shake that Weight, which is 3-4 shakes a day, but i have 2 shakes and a slimfast meal replacement bar, as Shake That Weight only do shakes, and i find it easier if you going out to take a bar with you, also helps me to actually chew something:D

Well i am on my 3 week, and still in ketosis, and Lost 9lb the first week, and 4.25 the second. The bars i am having are total meal replacements not the snack bars. I am also taking a vitamin supplement, as even before i started this, i wasn't having enough fruit and vegetables.

You might be losing weight but you won't be getting tge nutrients you need. Slim fast meal replacement bars are NOT like vlcd ones. Theyre not TFR bars.

You may just be lucky still being in ketosis but its not good advice telling someone to use something thats not suitable for their diet. Slim fast shakes and bars are totally different to exante/slim & save bars which give you a nutritionally complete diet.

Skipping packs isnt a good idea either. You really cant just swap things or change the diet to suit yourself. You might very well find it affects not only your losses but your health before too long

Minimins has a responsibility to ensure good advice is passed between members

Last edited:
It doesn't really work mixing and matching. The kcals and nutrients are calculated differently. Best way to do it is exante onevday s and s the next

I hadn't thought of doing one day of each, I suppose it would save me getting my pencil and paper out doing my own calculations.

Back