• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

anyone familiar with setting targets on wii fit???

my wii fit says iv had it for 930 days. in that time iv tried numerous diets and set numerous weight loss targets, which iv never ever achieved! Today, i finally achieved the target i set 2 weeks ago! and some! i only set to lose 7lb in 2 weeks, which is pretty achievable on CD, but i guess i played it cautiously....my next target is to lose 14lbs in 4 weeks :)

does anyone else set targets on wii fit? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have got a Kinect Sarah which i love, makes me work my ass off lol but when I had my wii I always set target weightless on it

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Double post

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
I've not used my Wii since our little tv broke in our 2nd bedroom. I have decided to set it up in our bedroom though to see if I can give it another go.

So....how so you set the targets? Is it easy?

when i weigh on it, it asks me if i want to set a target. i like the graph and watching that line go down and down :) it will help me in the future as i wont want to watch it go up!!!! will be good to keep me on track now and keep me maintaining later as i know as soon as i see it go up, il do something about it alot quicker than seeing a number on the scale go up by 1 or 2 lbs :) x