Anyone fancy joining me in a challenge?

luckylola

just wondered if anyone fancied joining me on this weight loss journey as a bit of support and to keep each other motivated.

It might be nice to find out a bit about each other

Im 36,yoyo dieter for years, i have 2 children and work full time. I have about 2st to loose and weigh in on a Saturday, and love baking and eating cake!!

would love to hear about others..... :D

What s good ideal

Im 38 a bit of a yoyoer ive 4 children and from my starting weight I need to lose 3 stone 5lbs :-( im a size 12 at mo but wants to be a slim 10 :)

i wish i was taller, prob could carry off weight better then lol.
what day do you weight in?

good luck with your journey, keep me posted.
x

I weigh in on a Tuesday :) looking forward to my 2nd week weigh in.

Im 5ft 9 so once im 10 stone im quite tal and slim. Ive got a small frame so even tho in my clothes I look slim now there's so much fat on me its shocking.

What day is your weigh in?

Im just having my 3rd pack got to have 4 by 6pm as im off out clubbing tonight :)

I weigh on a Saturday. I am currently enjoying a coke zero (def helps) lol

Wish I was out clubbing tonight, have a good time.....stay on track!

Yes ill stick to it as im driving so water for meeeeeee

Hi all I'm Lisa :)

I'm 26 , 5ft 2inches and want to go from 9st 6lb to 8st 7lb

I will be strictly sticking to 1200 calorie per day and partly following herbalife ( 2 meal replacement shakes and taking vitamins)

Great to have some support on here and to help each other out . Look
Forward to hearing all your progress xx

hi ladies,
its nice to hear off others. Lisa my hubby did herbalife before and found it good.
miss vcld how was your night out?

Ive stuck 100% and just drunk water so gold star for me evwn though had peiple trying to get me to drink alcohol and to eat cheese lol but I refused so on to day 13

Hi i am 33yr old weight 13.8st my height is 5'2". My target weight is 9st.

1st week 5lb
2nd week 3lb inch loss
3rd week 4lb
4th week 1/4lb inch loss :(
All the best

Hi guys hope you don't mind if I join this thread. Am 26 very over weight got to much too loose to set a goal yet but work full time no kiddies yet but fingers crossed after vlcd that's my main goal! I am doing the exante diet trying food packs only but if needed will add a protein only meal from time to time. Done ll previously and lost just over 6 stone sadly put it all back on but this time I will manage it better its such a hard slog not to. First week over list 17ibs good luck everyone

Last edited:
hi ladies,
sorry havent been on for a couple of weeks. just to update starting week 4 today and lost 10lb so far. would have liked bigger weight loss, but have had good inch loss, with 5" off my waist, i have also gone down a dress size a half so pleased with that. hope your all sticking to it.
keep up the good work and great losses :)

Back