Anyone fancy joining the summer challenge

AmZie

Hi all I was doing a summer challenge by myself and someone has asked to join me.

There are 15 weeks and 5 days until summer begins and I would like to loose 42lb for then, some may have more some less but if anyone wants to join me then feel free all you need to do is let me know what you want to loose and your weigh day then I will catch up with you (private message me what you have lost) and every Sunday I will update so we can see how we are doing..... If you want to take part just private message me your weigh day and amount you would like to loose and on Sunday I will show what we all want to loose and from then every Sunday update how we are doing.

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Let me think the logistics of this and I will see lol. I like the idea of it but I need to stop for my wedding etc so not sure how that will tie in... Good luck to you.though xxx

Hey no worries if there's any thing coming up x we can just put missed week for you x x and welcome all x x

Put me down for 40lbs by 22 June which will land on my weigh day :) it's just under 3lbs a week!! And will put me at 14 stone 4lbs.... Make it 44 lbs :) let's make it a round 14 stone :)

Hi AmZie. I would join but i can only see as far forward as four oclock this afternoon. The thought of being on this til june just wreaks my head. Best of luck.

Belle

We take it day at a time well week at a time xxx

time2go said:
Let me think the logistics of this and I will see lol. I like the idea of it but I need to stop for my wedding etc so not sure how that will tie in... Good luck to you.though xxx

It be fined have a wedding to go through and I will just put wedding for that Sunday x.

Catscratch 21lbs/21lbs to go

Can I join you? I restarted Exante on the 2 April so if I am accepted then Monday will be my official weigh in. My goal is to loose 50lb.

Renekot ive added your details to the summer challenge in the sticky section as Amzie has started one there and this thread doesnt seem to be active anymore :confused: :) x hope that is ok cos everyone on this summmer challenge seem to be on the other thread in sticky section x

Renekot ive added your details to the summer challenge in the sticky section as Amzie has started one there and this thread doesnt seem to be active anymore :confused: :) x hope that is ok cos everyone on this summmer challenge seem to be on the other thread in sticky section x

Thanks a million :thankyou:. Now:help2:, how do I find the sticky section:confused:. Off I go to start hunting:).

I'm still learning this things move and stuff where's the sticky????

Back