Anyone fancy starting 30 day shred with me?

Curlyelm

Hi

I am going to start this tomorrow alongside my normal spinning classes, anyone fancy joining me for a bit of moral support?

Emma

Hi Emma, I have had the 30 day shred dvd for a few months now, but haven't found the motivation to start it. I would happily do it with you :D

Yes, tomorrow is fine :D What sort of results are you hoping to get from the shred? I'm hoping my waist line will shrink at least 3 inches. Are you going to be sticking to the level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days etc etc? I have seen/read about other people skipping levels but I plan on doing each level 10 days at a time.

Hi cherry I will see what it's like first he he x I will try and stick to the planned route unless I am finding it too easy, pah ha ha!

I would like to lose 3-4 inches off the roll above my belly button, it is the one thing that stops me noticing my loss as much and want to shift that bad boy! Also want to lose ideally at least an inch off my arms!

We can do this ;) will check in tomorrow when I'm done x

Day 1 complete. I was doing the advance moves and found most of it quite easy, think I will move onto level 2 on Monday. Good luck with your workout today Emma :)

Hia

Ok I 'tried' to do it this morning, didn't quite finish the second session as I felt all dizzy and lightheaded. I have been ill for the past week and I am wondering if I should have maybe waited a couple of days before attempting it, but hey ho! Will carry on to day two tomorrow. So do we just so the same session again?

Ems

Take it easy! Did you eat anything before your workout? Perhaps a banana or something with natural sugar in, it might help with the dizzy spells. The rule is that your meant to do each level for 10 days, so 9 more days of level 1 unless you find it too easy you can move up to level 2 sooner.

Can i subscribe peops? Ive tried to on another 30ds but seems no one has done it since november.
I started last monday and have done 5 on level 1. My aim is mon-fri 10 sessions on each level.
Ive got to say monday nearly killed me couldnt keep up with their pressups but by fri i have upped them to 8 still not quite as many as them. I also couldnt do the butt kicks and thu-fri i managed them too. Feeling a lot more positive so we'll see how it goes. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi cherry, I have felt wiped out again today think this illness is still lingering so I've not attempted it yet, I might try later or even skip today and do it tomorrow instead.

We're you aching at all today or ok?

UPDATE - I have just completed day 2! I did pretty much the whole thing just had to stop a few early on some of the reps and had to reduce the cardio sessions a bit. The jumping jacks are certainly putting my sports bra to the test with my 36hh boobs!!

Glad it have myself the kick up the bum to do it, still had a few dizzy moments tho when going from floor to standing! Hope that goes soon!

Well done girls. I also found the 1st couple of days tricky had to stop some early but by friday i was doing it. Im feeling so much more energetic already looking forward to day 6 tomorrow. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done all!! I did find todays session quite hard, before doing the shred today I did my other challenge workout which I find harder to do, I was shattered by the time I finished that but forced my way through the shred. Feeling sore again but my muscles are healing quite nicely. Role on day 3!!! :D

Day 3 here we come!

I am going to either have to do in the morning before I leave for work (eek) or after I get back from a meal out with friends about 10pm - both sound in appealing at the moment! Who's idea was this ;)

Hahaha, I slept through my alarm this morning, so I have to do it this afternoon when my husband goes to the gym and my youngest goes to pre school. I think the 3rd day is always the hardest, you either do it or you don't, hopefully I am going to do it although I am tempted to just drink coffee and watch a film this afternoon :)

Back