anyone feel like they going get a gain even though been good?

sxykyle

Morning slimming world friends :) after my big loss last week...6 and half pound :D it has given me that motivation to keep going and stick at it. this week i have been really good stuck to it 100% and been within my syns but for some strange reason i really feel like a gain :( i might be wrong which i am hoping the only thing i can think is i have been using my syns on extra weetabix in the morning. not every morning but near enough but if its within my syns i dont see how i could gain :confused: might be because before when i have had a big loss i always go off wagon and have gain following week lol! but i really hope i lose because it will keep my motivation going :) bit worried incase i have a little gain make me want to sod it attitude! il let you all know how go on tonight at my weigh in fingers crossed! xxx

Best of luck hon and just remember even if it is a small gain its probably just your body adjusting to the food optimizing again after its shock of losing 6.5lb last week

I feel a bit like that this week, I've caught cold and felt heavy and dumpy. I havnt gone off plan. Well I say I havnt on saturday night I shared a chicken kebab with my mam and we shared a portion of chips too but for saturday nights I keep my syns to 10 or below during the week and sundays, and have no syns until my take away on saturdays so hopefully I still stay within my weekly syn allowance.

But just feel miserable with my runny nose and sore throat and trying to have my superfree has been so hard as everything tastes minging apart from yoghurts lol been having about 3 muller lighta daily all weekend :(

I don't weigh in til wednesday ill check back here to see if you lost what day do u weigh in? X

I always feel like that, i never feel like i've lost haha

I feel a bit like that this week, I've caught cold and felt heavy and dumpy. I havnt gone off plan. Well I say I havnt on saturday night I shared a chicken kebab with my mam and we shared a portion of chips too but for saturday nights I keep my syns to 10 or below during the week and sundays, and have no syns until my take away on saturdays so hopefully I still stay within my weekly syn allowance.

But just feel miserable with my runny nose and sore throat and trying to have my superfree has been so hard as everything tastes minging apart from yoghurts lol been having about 3 muller lighta daily all weekend :(

I don't weigh in til wednesday ill check back here to see if you lost what day do u weigh in? X

awww big hugs! hope you feel better soon. i been lucky so far and havent had the old everyone having so i been ok lol! yeah but like you said you have stayed within your syns like me but weird how feel like still have a gain! i love muller lights! i have about 3 a day too over weekend whilst at work lol! im actually siting here munching on one now cherry yummy! tonight i weigh in at half 5 eeekk :s lol xxx

awww big hugs! hope you feel better soon. i been lucky so far and havent had the old everyone having so i been ok lol! yeah but like you said you have stayed within your syns like me but weird how feel like still have a gain! i love muller lights! i have about 3 a day too over weekend whilst at work lol! im actually siting here munching on one now cherry yummy! tonight i weigh in at half 5 eeekk :s lol xxx

Good luck with your weigh in! I had the same feeling last week, I was CONVINCED i'd gained but walked away with a 6 lb loss and slimmer of the week :) Let us know how you get on :D

Think its all in our minds lol. We probably havnt gained at all.

My faves in muller lights are toffee and the coconut one with sprinkles :) I don't mind the fruity ones but these two are the most ones I buy. Also the new greek ones are lovely :)

Hope you lose rather than gain ill come back to have a look later lol x

I've said it before, but being 100% on plan doesn't guarantee a loss. The human body is a complex thing and sometimes, you may have a gain or maintain after a 100% week, and likewise you may lose after a week when you haven't been on plan. I've maintained this week, despite being 100% for the last 7 days, but it's just one of those things!

I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow. I've stuck to the plan but not feeling like a loss this week

I'm ALWAYS scared that I won't have a loss, or will even gain. I think it's because going in to get weighed is so much more dramatic and epic than just weighing yourself at home!

It's true (certainly for me, anyways) that sometimes you just don't have a loss when you've stayed on plan perfectly, but fingers crossed. Even if you stay the same one week, if you stay on plan it should even out in the end.

Good luck to everyone this week! x

the result....i gained a pound :( but i know the reason for it and i am shocked. had a talk with consultant about where this gain could be from and was talking about my HEB etc when she pointed out that the bread i been having isnt on the list! :eek: i thought it was so silly of me and we worked out be 9 syns for 2 slices and iv had it 4 times this week that 36 syns not counted for oops! so now i know going to but the CORRECT bread tomorrow lol! xxx

At least you know now. And a pound isn't really that bad :D Bread is something I really struggle with. The other day, my scales were laying up and I had 2 60g bread rolls instead of one because I thought they were only 30gs. Silly me

I dont think that there is a week goes by where I dont feel as though I cant possibly have lost, I seem to be eating so much, but so far, apart from one week where I STS, I have lost each week,I still cant help but feel that at some stage its all going to fall to bits ;D

i know im still trying to get used to SW but slowing getting there but i was shocked how bread could do that haha! well 36 bloody syns more like! other thing consultion mention is im not having my 1/3 superfree foods which is essential so going to read through book again and do a food plan for the week. iv had some oven chips for my tea really dont know how many syns i have had there so iv just counted 40 syns and that leaves me with 30 for week lol! just be on safe side! that is a whole bag of oven chips which i ate around 2/3 of the bag haha! best be safe then sorry i say i can cope with 30 syns :) xx

the result....i gained a pound :( but i know the reason for it and i am shocked. had a talk with consultant about where this gain could be from and was talking about my HEB etc when she pointed out that the bread i been having isnt on the list! :eek: i thought it was so silly of me and we worked out be 9 syns for 2 slices and iv had it 4 times this week that 36 syns not counted for oops! so now i know going to but the CORRECT bread tomorrow lol! xxx

Awww hun well at least you know :) That pesky 1lb will be off next week easily .... have a great week xxx

It's my weigh in tonight and I'm really stressing out about it

sxykyle said:
i know im still trying to get used to SW but slowing getting there but i was shocked how bread could do that haha! well 36 bloody syns more like! other thing consultion mention is im not having my 1/3 superfree foods which is essential so going to read through book again and do a food plan for the week. iv had some oven chips for my tea really dont know how many syns i have had there so iv just counted 40 syns and that leaves me with 30 for week lol! just be on safe side! that is a whole bag of oven chips which i ate around 2/3 of the bag haha! best be safe then sorry i say i can cope with 30 syns :) xx

Hi, have you tried making your own sw chips, they are absolutely gorgeous and syn free! I sprinkle mine with paprika for extra taste and if I'm struggling with what to have with them for super free I just have a tin of tomatoes . Just think what you could do with all the extra syns you save! Good luck. X

iv had some oven chips for my tea really dont know how many syns i have had there so iv just counted 40 syns and that leaves me with 30 for week lol! just be on safe side! that is a whole bag of oven chips which i ate around 2/3 of the bag haha! best be safe then sorry i say i can cope with 30 syns :) xx

You really need to know the syn value of food before you eat it if possible, and it's important that you don't just guess the syn value. SW chips would have been free!

What brand chips did you have? Maybe we can work it out

It's my weigh in tonight and I'm really stressing out about it

Good luck for tonight! There is nothing more disheartening than a gain when you should lose but these things happen and unfortunatley there is not a lot we can do about it.....

The important thing is to keep going. My friend put on one and a half at our class this morning and was gloing to go home but I told her that the week's you gain are the weeks you should stay.

Have crossed my fingers for you. x

Back