anyone feeling bloated and fatter?

furbaby

This is my second proper attempt at slimming world after losing 4 and a half stone the first time, I then had a baby break and although i kept some of the weight of i decided to go for a fresh start... this is my second week and I lost 3 lbs and weigh in again tomorrow... but i actually feel more bloated and fatter than I did before.... I dont kow if this is my body adjusting but some times it's quite painful- the bloating that is... anyone had similar experiences?

I find the bloating painful and annoying but its the lesser of two evils

I try to not drink with my food and eat small amounts at a time

Is a pain!

I have also noticed this, it's pretty annoying and I don't know how to sort it out! I am pretty new to slimming world, but I'm positive it's making me feel fatter and bloated more often :(
My weight loss isn't affected, it's just a horrible feeling when losing weight so I feel your pain. It could possibly be all the carbs?

I don't feel bloated at all. Do you struggle to go to the loo?

Thanks guys for the replies.... It's mean to feel fatter when your getting slimmer dont you think!!!

I don't feel bloated at all. Do you struggle to go to the loo?

nope... Although that said I think * week is nearing maybe that's having some baring x

Ah right, probably then. Hope it passes soon.

I world recommend drinking 2 litres of water a day and starting the day with hot water & a couple of slices of fresh lemon, that really helps me with trapped wind (sorry to be crude). As your body gets used to it, it should get easier :)

It does get better - it's just an adjustment period (or at least it was for me) :) I drink peppermint tea and find that really helps with times when I do get a bit bloated, and always carry a few Windeze with me for the times when trapped wind flares up x

That's good to know! ! Its been nearly two months hoping it settles soon! !

I suffer with IBS which could be why or it could just be the change in diet for me. But yes it is a mean thing, because you feel like you aren't losing and look all blergh with your body. I've decided to go back to my herbal teas, mainly Acai berry, great for your belly and great for weight loss, it truly did help me at least and noticed since drinking it, weight loss and inches were getting better!
I'm not sure if it is due to all of the carbs and your body adjusting or what but hopefully it should settle

Back