Anyone flexi synning for New Year's Eve?

Josiecat

Silver Member
I am in two minds whether to flexi syn for New Year's Eve!! I only started on plan on 28 December as I decided it was better to start before the new year.

I know food wise I can stick to plan but it is the alcohol that I like to treat myself to on NYE!

I'm working so no worries for me. To be honest you will probably loose regardless of flexisynning if it's your 1st week & you have 6 other good days. Just make sure you do it properly, i.e plan how many syns you'll have & work out how many drinks you can have rather than just going off plan altogether.

were staying in but i've got a bottle of wine and am making a sw friendly buffet for us.i'm allowing myself 30 syns....20 for the wine and and extra 10 for the custard on my trifle and a couple of choccie fingers, all the other food will be free.i put 7lb on over xmas by not flexi synning and just not following plan so its important for me to do this tonight so i feel in control and so i can still potentially have a loss next week.
i would say use flexi syns so you can stay in control, especially since nye only comes around once a year, that way, no matter what happens at weigh in you know you did as best as you could. have a good night and happy new year :)

I will be flexi synning today for food as I have some lovely things left over for Christmas. I wont be off plan, I will be in control over the syns but will be thoroughly enjoying it! :D

I'm on flexi syns tonight for booze! I've got lots of SW stuff to make for the buffet so food wise I should be ok. Got a bottle of rose for tonight which I'm looking forward to, haven't had wine in ages! :)

I'll be having a bottle of wine tonight and I know exactly how many syns are in it so no flexi syning required

I'm working aswel-prepared a little buffet for me and my colleague tho :) consists of salad and cold meats,boiled eggs,pineapple and pickled onions on sticks and a sw quiche :) might do some boiled pots aswel. Also having a glass of shloer (6 syns) xx

Hey guys thanks for the replies!

I do count my syns down over the week on my diary as I found the diet worked much better for me when I did it that way last year :D

I have got all my food planned today and it will all be well within my syns but I do have a cheeky bottle of champagne which I have just seen is very synful indeed lol! I also have some Malibu and diet coke.

I have found your replies very useful and have made the decision that I am going to flexi syn this evening for the alcohol only but any food will be recorded and synned as necessary. I am super proud that I started my diet a few days before the new year rather than putting it off until January. :p It got me to remember when I started the sw diet last year on 29 December 2010, I intended to stick to plan for NYE but ended up messing up. So I flexi synned it and got right back on plan the following day, by the end of February I had lost 12 pounds :D :D :D

Have a great new year everyone xx

Back