Anyone for a royal wedding on the 13th Aug 11

brideweightwar

Will and Kate to marry on the 13th Aug 11

Anyone listening to Radio 1?

That's what they just said the date is likely to be! :love047:

Do u think they will then make the mon 15th a bank holiday?? Cause I know that there was one allocated when charles and di got married. But it just so happens the 15th is my wedding day and if that became a bank holiday it would double some of my prices for things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH Could scream!!!!! :argh:

I have it all booked but just worried incase they think they can hike the price lol!!!

Can they do that when you have booked things and agreed a price ??

I know it will be mad they will up prices for everything, but i dnt think they can do that once ur wedding is booked chick, it's not ur fault if it lands the same weekend n a bank holiday happens!

On the plus side it showed u had amazing taste as William is copying u! haha
How do they work out when they will get married? does it have be a certain weekend or something? x x

I dont know how it all works as to which weekend they pick lol!!! I really hope they cant up our price but i have heard of some horror stories with costing from venues and such!!! I am going to pull out the contract when i get home and have a look and see what it says lol!!! On the plus side it means ppl wont have to take a day off work to come to my wedding :)

I dont think its been confirmed that the date thats the date the bookies think itll be but I dont think any official announcement has been made.

I dont think it will be then, traditionally Royal Weddings arent on a Saturday, if its a Sat I reckon there'll be no bank holiday, Id imagine the bank holiday will be the actual wedding day. Employers will be hoping for a Sat :rolleyes:

On tv at lunchtime they said it was likely to be in the Spring!

Sandy's correct, traditionally they don't have the wedding on a weekend.
Bring on a day off so we can sit at home with chocolates and watch it!

i could be wrong but i dont think anyone will get a day off work etc for the wedding.

they did on charle's and di's wedding because charles is next in line to the throne which makes it a state occasion....william however is only second in line to the throne so it is NOT an official state occasion.

i could be wrong but i dont think anyone will get a day off work etc for the wedding.

they did on charle's and di's wedding because charles is next in line to the throne which makes it a state occasion....william however is only second in line to the throne so it is NOT an official state occasion.

There is discussion ongoing apparantly with the powers that be about making it a bank holiday, so its very possible

i am sorry i know its all nice, but i think my wedding next year is much more important - as long as they dont steal my colour scheme all will be well! haha! x

Sadly nobody gets a bank holiday for mine! x

hahaha Ellebear u crack me up u.... I have a big wedding too next year and thats the reason im getting thin.... When is ur wedding chick? bet ur well excited x x

hiya hun! my wedding is on 15 October - so thankfully after all the Royal kerfuffle!!!

I need to be a slim bride - i am a small wildebeast at the moment :D

Back