• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone for cd porridge on sole source

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Linda:)

Have you tried it?

Is the texture and taste like porridge:confused:

Love Mini xxx

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
Think of that. There would be no more small children saying, 'Mummy why aren't you eating anything? Because porridge is porridge, and kids understand that. Cool.

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
All CDCs get your orders in before I do, or I'll clean them out in the first week. (Stuff customers, I WANT IT!)

:party0038:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I had my sample pack through today. Unfortunately I can't try it as I don't have a microwave :cry:

I'm sure it's dead yummy though! :)
Can you not just make it another way as not everyone has a microwave or even likes to use one of them?

Can you not just make it another way as not everyone has a microwave or even likes to use them?
I tried trying to mix it on the hob and it just doesn't work. The instructions are 'microwave' - so I guess that's the only way it can be cooked :(

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
OMG it even uses the microwave (sorry for those who don't have one) OMG I WANT MINE NOW!!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
OK...But the real question is this....will they do flavoure porridge...imagine...Banana Porridge in the mornings....mmmmmmmmmm!:D

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Even more important question...will it give us the Ready Brek Glow around our anoraks on cold winter mornings!!!??? ;)

KD

Gone fishing
Got mine now :clap: Going to have it later for my evening snack :clap:

Given up hoping for a strawberry tetra:cry::D

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
Don't worry you've got the better of the two in my opinion. The silk was nice, but the porridge is amazing. Its so good I feel like framing the empty packet!