Anyone from Staffordshire know the company Baby Direct?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys

I ordered a toddler toilet from this company:

Precious Baby , Unit 2 Queens Parade , Ironmarket , Newcastle -Under-Lyme , Staffordshire , ST5-1RW

Is anyone from here & know if this company exists???

I ordered it over a week ago & it still hasn't arrived. I've tried to ring them on the number the last couple of days with no reply.

I'm thinking that I've been scammed unless someone can verify that it's there.

What do you think I should do? The payment has gone through on like a Paypal account.

Help...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinytootz

Tinytootz Mini crazy cat lady

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi. I wouldn't say it was a scam, their number and details are quite well publicised, and they have obviously paid for a Yell advert. But I guess you never know. 01782632881 is the number on their site, and you can email them via Precious Baby Direct - Newcastle-under-Lyme, Newcastle - Nursery Accessories & Furniture, which might yield a different result.

After digging about, the number 01782850052 is also mentioned in relation to them.

If still no joy, it might be worth ringing a nearby shop and enquiring if they have closed, such as Ellis Interiors on 01782661161.

I'm in Staffordshire, but I'm afraid I've not been to Newcastle for AGES!

Good luck! x

4. RegField

RegField Silver Member

Do you mean that it was a Paypal account, or something similar to Paypal?

Because you could contact Paypal direct and ask them if they are aware of any problems.

5. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    It shows up on my bank statement as paypal...I wasn't aware that it was by paypal.

I've tried to phone both those numbers & the Ellis interior with no joy..X

6. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it's Paypal, they're very good about refunding you if something has gone wrong. Just give them a call and I'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

7. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks everyone, I've emailed them & they replied, it should be on it's way to me now. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.