Anyone get Exante delivered to a work (business) address?

Lord LuLu

My very first order I mucked up and put my work address but home postcode, I contacted Exante and they changed it for me but I had trouble receiving it as the delivery address was 300 whatever road, whatever town, postcode - I presumed exante had missed off the building name, which identifies the location, by accident when they corrected the postcode.

I registered again to make sure I got the address 100% right and I entered the address as:

My name
Company name
Building name
300 whatever road
Whatever town
Postcode

I got the interlink email and they have the address the same as the first order despite the exante confirmation email having the address exactly as I entered it - last time they didn't deliver as they said they couldn't find the address as it didn't have the building name but it seems their systems don't transfer the building/company name over from the exante order.

Has anyone else had problems with work/business delivery addresses and are there any ways round it?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I'm not sure if you did but I would try registering your correct address with a different Email address to the one currently stored on Exante delivery system? Might be worth a try if you haven't already thought of this. Hope you work it out soon hun x

Hi, I have my exante packs delivered to my work address and I've never had any problems :S they always arrive next day and on time.

My work address has a building number but doesn't have a building name. So it looks like:

My name
Company name
Building number & street
etc etc

I have the "billing address" set as my personal home address, and the "shipment address" set as my work address

Thanks both, I solved it by ringing Interlink at the crack of dawn and asking them to ring the driver and tell him 300 Whatever Road was actually Whatever building!

The odd thing is I had ordered and registered afresh with a new email eg [email protected] (my previous order with the messed up address and no building/comapny name was through [email protected]) but the tracking info with the partial address on came through to the OLD email address [email protected], despite the order coming from a different email address so looks like the error is a hangover from the initial messed up order address.

Oh well, I got my porridge which is the main thing! :D

Wicked! :) glad its all sorted for you x

Back